On Tour With One Direction- A One Direction Fan Fic.

OKAY. this is my first ever fanfic, now that i've re-read it, i absolutly dislike it, so ignore all the terrible grammar ect ect ect,
i highly reccommend you go and read my other fanfic 'Take A Trip To Paris' it's much better than this, and my skills have developed shiet loads!, 
so... yeah.

© 2011 by Isabelle Mcleod-hoskin Please, this story is not to be used in another book, it is not to be copied. all ideas and rights go to me, anyone with intentions otherwise, can and will be fined. if you want to use any one of my ideas, please, ask before.

I look like a hooker.

“do I really HAVE to wear this Rebecca?” “PFT?, do you want to be picked to go on tour with One Direction?!” I nodded slowly “yes..” “Then shut-up”.

Hey, I’m Jaycee (that’s Jay-see) also written like Jaycie, J.C, or Jaysie. And this is my friend Rebecca. Who is, at this very moment, pinning me to the bed. “You can get Harry to fall in love with you!” she teases, and I throw my pillow at her face “Listen, I’m wearing what I want, which equals leggings and an over sized jumper, not these shorts, or this crop top!” I pull both of the items of clothing off and throw them on the floor, Rebecca smiles “alright then!” she chirps, and walks out of the room without another glance. That’s the thing with Rebecca, she has a very short attention span. One minute it’s Justin Bieber, the next it’s One Direction. you are probably wondering why Rebecca is making me dress like a 2 dollar hooker? she’s made me enter this contest because she was disqualified for trying to bribe the judges… One Direction themselves. And the winner gets to go on their upcoming tour around England.

The reason why I didn’t argue with Rebecca is because she’s really in love with these guys, and once she was disqualified, she entered my name instead, and took a photo of me and sent it in. I was now in the bottom 3. I’ve never met One Direction before, but I’ve seen photo’s and videos… I must admit that I’m not a fan girl, but they are quite… hot.

So now we are on our way to the finale of the judging, where I get to meet the boys and hang out with them for a day. How exciting?... kinda.

We arrived at the studio a couple of minutes early, (since Rebecca is all big on timing, it amazes me how she’s late to school every single day, and she’s insisting we are 10 minutes earlier in the studio) to meet the boys, okay, I’m nervous, I’m really not one for holding up a good conversations, I’ll probably say something really stupid like in ninth grade when I was on a date with Danny Sommers, and I started randomly talking about different types of cheeses and how they were made… yeah, lets not go into that any furthur. Rebecca and I walked up to the studio manager “Jaycee Davidson” Rebecca says, and the tough looking I’ll-squish-you-with-my-pinky-finger guy pulls out a photo, correction; the photo Rebecca took of me in the garden that day. My hair was curling from underneath the straw hat I was wearing that day, planning to go to a music festival. The I’ll-squish-you-with-my-pinky-finger guy smiles widely, and I do a double take as he giggles “So you’re this girl” he says, tapping me on the head “No need to audition, the boys have already picked you” I blinked twice “wait, I’ll re-phraze that, Harry already picked you” I felt Rebecca tense up beside me, but I still couldn’t move “i-I won?” “I didn’t tell you though, now run along, the boys are just around the corner, dressing room 6” I manage to pull out a smile “Thanks I guess” I say, walking past him and saying goodbye to Rebecca as she was held back by the stage manager.

I scrolled myself through the hallway, dressing room 1, 2, 3, 4, 5- 6… I took a deep breath before touching the handle, what if I wasn’t what they were expecting?, I’m probably bothering them… they’ll kick me out… oh shut up Jaycee, you pussy. Open the door!.. with another deep breath, I turned the handle, only to reveal the most amazing sight I have ever seen…

all 5 of the boys were sitting on the red ‘L’ shaped couch, as soon as I stepped inside, I saw 5 heads snap in my direction. And I eventually regained my breath. “Hey… uhm, I’m Jaycee… Davidson” they all smiled ground shattering smiles at me, and for a second I was scared my knees would give out. All their eyes shot wide as they eyed my body from tip to toe. Louis stood up and shook my ha- nope, that was a hug “I’m Louis, this is Niall, Zayn, Liam and this here is Harry” they all stood up when their names were called, Harry on the other hand, jumped forward “Harry Styles” he says, shaking my- nope, that was another hug… that lasted longer than I had actually expected a greeting hug to last for. “nice to meet you” he smiles, and I swear the whole world froze for a millisecond. they all went in for a generous hug then, literally squishing me to the carpet. “So this is the famous Jaycee Davidson we’ve seen!” Niall says, holding the picture up in front of his face, closing one eye as he stares at me with the open one “Yep… that’s me” I say, absentmindedly tucking my hair behind my ear, a horrible habit of mine. “wait... famous?” Zayn blushes “We looked at all the other photos of the girls who sent them in, we all agreed that you were the prettiest” he says, looking at Harry “Actually, Harry kinda insisted” I blush as I look over at Harry, who, was already looking at me. I smiled at him, and he smiled back. Did we just have a mini-moment?.. yes.