Green isn't a good colour on you Harry

JAYCEE’S P.O.V-

I’m not going to sit here in guilt, who do they think I am?

“Hey boys” I say, standing up and draping the sheets over me like a roman empress.

I collect a bottle of water.

HARRY’S P.O.V-

I am not going to just sit here, while they eyeball me.

“Yeah, hey pricks” I smile, standing up also and kissing Jaycee on the neck.

I feel her tingles.

“How are we all?” I ask, they are all still wide eyed.

“uhheerrm” I cough, Niall springs into a smile

“Good thanks, Harry… how are you?”

 I smile

“Quite pleasant, thanks Nialler. What’s with the rest of you boys?”

Louis looks up at me.

“Uhm, Harry- can I talk to you outside… please” he says, practically dragging me to the closet and chucking on my ‘Jack Wills’ Jacket. I stumble out, and once again, kiss Jaycee on the neck. “I’ll be right back beautiful”.

I trip on a few steps down the bus, and eye the broken glass, Louis smiles.

“Explain. Go”

“well, first I kissed her neck and then she-“

“NOT that kind of explaination, Harry”

I giggle.
"It's when a boy and a girl-" 

“HARRY!” Louis shakes me, making me laugh even harder.

“Okay, I’m being serious” he says one last time, I give in.

“I don’t know, it just kinda… happened”

“Just kinda happened?” Louis repeated my tone of voice.

“I really hope I don’t sound like that, that’d be very embarrassing”

“Stop dicking around Harry!”

“Im sorry Louis, but there isn’t much to explain! Me and Jaycee had sex, what else do you want me to tell you?!”

“Just… tell me that you love her, okay?”

“I can tell you that, I could practically tell the whole world that Louis. I love Jaycee, we love each other so much that we had sex”

Louis smiles.

“that’s all I needed to hear curly!” Louis ruffles my hair and skips back onto the bus, attempting to place a piece of glass back in it’s spot, he gave up once he cut himself for the third time.

Idiot.

JAYCEE’S P.O.V-

I wasn’t bothered at all by the boy’s response to what they heard, actually I was kinda proud. I had lost my virginity to someone I love. to someone I can trust. The boys can suck it.

Harry comes back into the bus and smiles at me, I giggle adjusting the sheets around me.

he gently mashes his body into mine, he kisses my neck one more time, sending those darn tingles down my spine. He wraps his hands around my waist, pulling me closer to him.