My Poor Poor foot.

DING DING DING DING I open my eyes quickly to see Louis holding a pot… and a wooden spoon. “OW! Louis! My ears!” I yell, but he keeps banging the pot with ease. I scramble over to look at Harry, Who, was STILL sound asleep. “What the hell?” I say, Louis stops; “He can sleep through an earthquake” and then starts slamming the pot again, in an incoherent beat. “I’m up okay?! I’m up!” I yell, sitting up from my spot on the floor. Louis takes a step forward and slips on his own footing, flying forward and slamming the pot into my face. I yelp out in pain. Harry sits up in an instant “Shit!, What happened? Are you okay?!” He says, half asleep. I stay silent, tears begin to well-up in my eyes. Harry turns my face to him “Where did he hit you?” “I didn’t hit her!” Louis defends himself “I just fell, and the pot decided to slam her in the face” “the what?” “I fall over Harold, Pot-“ he points to the pot on the floor “Fall-“ then he points to my forehead “On face” he says, in a child like tone towards Harry, Harry narrows his eyes. “You horrible person” he says, swiping the tears from my face “Are you okay? He asks again, I nod “I’m- alright” I say, standing up and begining to have a mini-dizzy spell. Until Harry catches me “You’ll be alright Jay, just relax” He leads me over to the couch, and I sit down. Liam walks in “What happened?” he says, which leads Niall and Zayn in too. “Louis slammed Jay in the face with a pot” Harry says, taking a pack of frozen peas from the fridge. the boys giggle. And I must admit, I do too. but Harry didn’t. he just narrowed his eyes at Louis “she could’ve been badly injured” He says, placing the peas on my head “.. but she’s not” Louis says, rolling his eyes “It’s not even a big deal. Why are you caring so much? she’s clearly fine” Harry looks down “Because she’s on tour with us, she needs to be kept safe” I let out a snort “Safe? With you guys?.. good joke Harry, Good joke.” the boys stare at me “I was kidnapped by a deranged driver, locked in a sauna and attacked with a cooking pot. And it’s only been ONE day” Louis laughs “See, she’s fine Harold. No need to worry about our poor Jaycee here-“ Louis drapes his arm around me “It’s okay, Harry. I’m fine” I say, giving him a quick hug “Thanks for caring” he smiles, and his dimples show.

“so why are we up so early?” I ask Zayn, he just has enough time to put on his shirt “Rehearsals for the first show!” he says and all the boys cheer. I decide to join in the festivities too. then I look over at Niall, his eyes fixated on me and Harry. I tilt my head. “what?” I mouth, “come here” he mouths back, his fingers doing that creepy ‘come-here-to-my-van’ thing.

“I heard you and Harry last night” I freeze, but then realise there is nothing to hide “And…” “And I think it’s not the right thing to do” “What am I doing?” I ask, confused “Enticing him!” “I’m not enticing him, he’s enticing me!” Niall rolls his eyes “Then don’t give into his enticing Jay, we can’t have this kind of distraction on tour… I know you and Harry have this… ‘thing’ but you gotta let it slide for a while okay?” his irish accent rang though my ears like butter “this isn’t even a huge deal Niall, everythings fine with me and him..” “Come on Jay, we BOTH know you and Harry have a little thing going on” “NIALL!” “JAYCEE?!” “Ugh, fine, I’ll try, okay?” “Good Lassie, now go help Harry wake up, I think he’s gone back to sleep” “How am I s’ppost to do that?, the guy sleeps like a whale” “hurt yourself?, he seemed to wake up pretty quickly when the pot decided to attack you.”

“Hit me?” I ask Zayn “What did you JUST say?!” “I said, hit me” “Jay, I’m not going to hit you…” “Do you want Harry to wake-up or not?... need I remind you, you have a rehearsal to get to in what? 10 minuets?” “Shit!” Zayn frowns “I’ll only hit you if you promise to hit me back” “Why?” “Because then I’ll feel bad..” “I’m pretty sure Harry will hit you hard enough” Louis interrupts, taking a bite of his cinnamon toast. Zayn scrunches his eyebrows “You ready?” “Are you?” Zayn bring his hand back, and slaps me hard across the arm, I yelp out in pain. Harry sit’s up in a panic, he looks over at me, holding my arm, and Zayn, with his hand raised. From Harry’s perspective, that would have looked really bad. “ZAYN!” Harry gets up and starts charging towards him. Knocking him to the ground. I step in then “Calm down Harry, i’m fine!” I grab hold of his shoulders and pull him off Zayn. “Chill man, she’s alright” “YOU HIT HER!” “haha!, I didn’t hit her intentionally, she told me to” Zayn says “What?” “we needed to wake you up somehow?.” Niall says, putting on his jacket. I tap Harry gently “yeah, goodmorning sunshine”.