10 - Same mistakes

Hello, sorry for writing these notes so often :/ I just want to say, yes, this imagine is also based off 'Same Mistakes' from Up All Night but I really enjoy writing imagines on the songs the boys write. And I will probably continue to do more in the future :) I hope you enjoy and please comment and vote!

------------

"You're pathetic, Y/N" Harry scoffs, standing from the sofa as he storms out of the room.

I shake my head, a sigh leaving my lips as I follow out after him. "Oh, I'm pathetic?" I laugh dryly, pulling back on the sleeve of his shirt. "This is constant Harry, how do you expect me not to worry?" I ask him, tilting my head to the side.

"Let. Go. Of. Me." He says calmly, anger threatening to leash out any second. I release my grip on the material of his white shirt slowly, watching as he walks up the stairs. I close my eyes, feeling the burning feeling of tears starting to form. I hear a door slam moments later, my stomach churning.

I walk up the stairs, my hand gripping around the door handle but I don't open it. I loosen my weak grip slowly, walking away.

I take a seat on the double bed of our spare room one of the boys occasionally stay in when Harry invites them over. I also tend to invite friends over of mine too. I sit, starring out of the open window at the trees and the grey sky. I don't know how to handle it when Harry comes home late every night, he expects me to think it's a normal habit. I left it day after day and this morning I finally spoke how I've been feeling. He wasn't happy.

I'm worried if anything, he could be doing things Harry would never do. I don't even want to list any possibilities.

I didn't realise how worked up I was over this until I felt tears slowly rolling down each of my cheeks. Sure, me and Harry have had small bickers but I've never seen him so mad, so frustrated to the point where he shuts himself alone in our bedroom. This was our first proper argument and I had no clue how to handle it.

"Y/N..." A faint whisper says from behind me. I turn around at the waist, seeing Harry standing at the doorway with a look of sadness on his face. "Please don't cry," he begs, taking a seat beside me. He tries to put an arm around the back of my shoulder but I pull away. Instead I stand in front him, looking down into his emerald eyes.

"I don't know what you want me to say Harry," I shrug my shoulders, my bottom lip quivering as I speak. "I'm scared, why won't you tell me where you keep disappearing to?" Harry stands inches away from me, placing his hand on my cheek. He uses his thumb to gently wipe away the tears under my eyes.

"You don't need to say anything," he sighs "I've been acting immature, Y/N. I don't have any excuse, I've been going out to clubs, to have fun, you know?" He shrugs, what he could possibly say next hurting me on the inside.

"With who?" I gulp. By all means I'm not a weird girlfriend who obsesses over Harry because of how well-known he is, but I can't help but to worry. I don't know what I'd do without him. He could have any girl in the world, yet I'm the one he chooses. It makes me feel happy, that he likes me for me.

"Sometimes Louis, it's usually Liam though." He says casually. He looks at me, his eyes narrowed as is he just realised something. "Wait, you thought I was cheating?" He asks, disbelief in his voice.

I nod, sobbing into my hands which are now covering my face. Harry shakes his head, but to my surprise, he isn't angry. "We're just going in the same circles, Y/N." He sighs.

"Well, maybe you shouldn't keep making the same mistakes!" I raise my voice, shoving him away by the chest. He steps back, looking at me with those eyes I love so much. "I-I'm just scared of losing you, alright?!" I admit, brushing my hair from my face.

Harry laughs softly, a small grin appearing in his face. I wipe the tears away from my face, looking at him. "Why're you laughing?" I ask him in a quiet voice.

"Because, what you just said is silly." He says, stepping towards me. He wraps his hands around the back of my waist, bringing me close to his warm chest. I close my eyes, resting the side of my head against his body. "I'd never cheat on you, bloody hell, I'd be stupid to even look another woman up and down when I have you. I love you, Y/N. You and only you." His kisses my forehead softly, me smiling like crazy against his bare skin.

"I love you too," I laugh softly, looking up at him.

"Well then," he says "let me show you how much I really do love you." He winks, squeezing my bottom.

"Harry!" I giggle, slapping him playfully in the chest. He leans down, pressing his lips to mine roughly. He tosses me down in the bed and we spend the rest of the morning enjoying each others company, the argument soon being forgotten.