Trinity?

It's been a few days but I'm finally out of bed. Everything is better now. Me and Zack's wedding is next week, apparently he already had everything planned and stuff. Now I'm just standing here doing the dishes. Until I felt something nice and warm rap around my waist.

   "Hey honey." Zack whispered into my ear softly.

  "Hey puddin." I smirked.

   "I'm going to be out for about an hour today in town but I'll be back home as soon as possible, okay?" He said.

   "Okay." I responded.

He gave me a hug and kissed my head as I did the dishes. He grabbed his car keys and headed for the door. As soon as he was about to leave I stopped him.

   "Hey puddin?" I said still focusing on cleaning.

  "Yes?" He questioned.

  "I know that you don't like electronics but I was wondering.... If you could perhaps get me a radio so it isn't so quite..."

He looked at me and then at the ground.

   "I'm not sure, I'll think about it." He sighed.

   "Alright." I sighed back.

" I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I mumbled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours has passed and Zack still was not home. Who was he with? What was he doing? Why'd he go into town? I questioned. I went into the kitchen and grabbed. A bottle of water. We barley had any food left. I drank some water and looked outside. It's so beautiful out there... One day I'll be out there. I hope so. Probably on our wedding day. I thought. I touched the window and smiled. So soft, warm, it makes my insides fuzzy. Soon I turned and sat down on the couch. It was really beautiful here. I liked it...no I loved it. I'm about to get married to someone who will always adore me and love me. We will have kids and everything. everything will be great! I smiled to myself, and at that moment Something touched my shoulder. I jumped and turned to see what or who it was.

"It's me bitch." Trinity smirked.

I fell to the ground in shock. How is this possible?

"How are you alive!? I killed you!" I asked crawling backwards.

Trinity looked so fucked up. She looked like a zombie off of the walking dead.

"Silly girl, you may have killed me but as you see I seek revenge." She laughed.

"Your insane!" I yelled. I jumped up and ran into the kitchen.

"you have no where to go, may." She laughed louder.

"GO AWAY TRINITY!" I screamed falling to the floor while putting my hands over my ears, tears streaming down my face.

***ZACK'S P.O.V.***

What was happening? Why was may acting this way? She was curled up crying in the corner. I was trying to surprise her. Is she hallucinating? She called me... Trinity. She is so scared. I started to shake her and say her name but she won't respond. She is crying historically. She won't look at me.

"May?" I asked.

"May, it's me Zack! Please open your eyes. Notice me! Notice that it's me may! It's not her! She won't hurt you anymore! She is gone! She can't hurt you!" I pleaded.

Everything stopped. She stopped crying and shaking. She was silent.

"May?" I asked.

Nothing was said. She didn't move.

"May?" I asked again looking down on her.

I felt a movement. She looked up at me slowly and then our eyes locked. She jumped on me and gave me a tight hug. I held on tight to her.

"I love you." She whispered.