Babe?!?

A year has passed since I've been kidnapped by Zack. I don't call it a "kidnapping." Anymore. I love Zack, It's just been hard. I'm glad to be with Him though. I was in the living room reading a book about two people who fall in love and there adventures together. I can't wait to go outside again! I bet it smells great. The pine trees and the soft grass. It seems simply amazing.

   "Hey." Zack said with a smile.

   "Hi." I replied back still focusing on my book.

He came over and kissed my neck. It tickled so it was hard to concentrate when he acted like a freaking leach but he is cute leach and mine so I don't get angry when he does this.

   "You need to stop reading that book and be on me." He said with a slight giggle. I smiled and put my book mark in the book.

   "Okay mr. Clingy." I said getting on top of him.

    "Suppose we went up stairs and did this." I laughed.

    "No, I wanna do it here." He said in a baby voice while nibbling my neck.

I giggled and cupped his face in the palms of my hands. He was simply handsome. He smiled. His teeth where very white and his eyes looked so beautiful. I leaned down slowly and pecked his lips. Teasing him. Then I went in deeper. Our kisses where magical.

***ZACK'S P.O.V***

    Wow. Look at her. She is mine. She knows it. Her beautiful Hazel eyes and her brown hair had me in a spell. She was the poison I took and now I can't stop it. She is everything I ever wanted. She teases me when we kiss and I simply love it. I adore her. Everything about her. I hate the guys that treated her like shit when they had her. They clearly don't know what they are missing on. I thought.

   "I love you." I said.

   "I love you too." She replied back.

I slipped my hand in her pants. As soon I did there was a knock at the door. She stopped kissing me and looked at the door.

    "Who is it?" She asked.

   "I don't know. Stay behind me." I said getting up from the couch.

I walked over to the window and didn't see a car. Who was it? I questioned myself through my thoughts. I opened the door to see trinity standing there.

***TRINITY'S P.O.V***

      "Hey handsome." I said looking into zacks big blue eyes.

     "What do you need?" He asked me.

I got closer to his face and pressed my lips against his. He didn't kiss back. I slipped a hand down his pants and he pushed me away. I looked confused.

   "Why are you doing this babe?" I asked concern. He looked puzzled.

   "Babe!?" I heard a familiar voice ask behind Zack. Shit!! it was may!

She stepped from behind him and looked angry and confused at the both of us. I smirked.

   "Oh. He didn't tell you?" I asked with a giggle.

    "Baby.... I.." Zack tried to explain but I cut him off and kissed him again. Touching, caressing every part I could. While may stood there and watched.