Truck

***ZACKS P.O.V***

     The drive to trinity  house was quite. I felt a little awkward with her being with me only tho.

   "Do you love her?" She asked me.

   "May? Of course." I responded truthfully.

We stopped in front of her house. I was waiting for her to get out but she kept staring at me. She leaned over to my side and slid her hand in between my thighs. I bit my bottom lip and tried to push her off. She came back on top of me and started to kiss my neck.

    "Don't fight it, you know you like it." She said as she unbuttoned her shirt.

    "No. Stop!" I said pinning her down.

Her light blue eyes and brown hair where beautiful. She was simply gorgeous but so way may. May was way better than this girl. I leaned down kissing her soft pink lips. She smirked as I got on top of her.
~3HRS PASSED~

***MAY'S P.O.V***

It has been three hours and Zack wasn't home yet. I swear if he is fucking that little twat then I'm going to kill her!! I thought while banging my fist on the table. Just then Zack walked in the door.

"Hey..." He said

   "What took you so long?" I said irritated.

He looked at me and walked up stairs. He didn't give me a hug or a kiss. What the hell did they do? Why is he now being distant!? I pulled my hair back a little bit with one hand and the other on my waist. I'm probably over exaggerating. I can trust him. Can't I? I went into the living room and grabbed a book since there was no t.v. I sat down on the couch and started to read. After a few hours I awoken and realized I fell asleep reading. I went into the kitchen and seen that it was 2:40 am.

   "Welp." I said popping the p. "I guess I will go upstairs now." I struggled to get up the stairs due to me wanting to be lazy.

I opened the door to see Zack sitting pretzel stile reading with his hands on his head. He looked up quickly and smiled. I didn't smile back. All I did was walk over to my side of the bed.

   "Hey..." He said with his smile dropped.

   "Hi." I said angry in a half whisper.

   "Why are you so upset? You have been moody all night since I got back." He replied.

  "I'm tired. I'm going to bed." I said truthfully.

He tried to give me a kiss but I quickly turned my head. I hate that I was so mean to him. He is simply adorable but I don't know. He did something. At least I think he did. He huffed and turned the lights out.

~~~Next morning~~~

***ZACK'S P.O.V***

I wonder if she knew what happened. She seems angry. I don't want her to know what I did with that girl. Then she would want to escape for sure. Maybe it's best to not tell her anything. I looked over to see her sleeping peacefully. She looks adorable when she sleeps. I hate myself for what I did to her but people make mistakes.