Change of plans

As soon as he was gone I headed to the door to see if it could open.

"Shit!" I mumbled.

I then looked out the window to see if he was gone and he was no where to be found. I looked over and started to open drawers. One was locked.

"Fuck! Is this where he hides the knifes?" I questioned.

I opened the fridge to find a whine bottle empty. I grabbed it and bashed it against the counter. I quickly cleaned up the broken glass so I didn't get hurt if I stepped on it. I went back upstairs and hid a long broken piece under my pillow, then I herd the door shut. I quickly ran to the bathroom and just the door. I stood there for a min.

"May?" A voice called from down stairs. I didn't answer though.

"May are you up here?" The voice came closer. Then I heard a crack from the floor at the bedroom door.

"May?" He asked again but this time angrily.

I took in a deep breath before I said anything. I flushed the toilet and opened the door.

"Sorry I had to use the restroom." I quickly replied stepping out.

He smiled and came up to me. He put his hands around me and hugged me tightly.

"I thought you would disobey me, but I see that you are smarter than that." He said.

"Umm zack? Can we go outside?" I asked hoping for a yes. His smile dropped, and he grabbed my arm.

"You are not aloud outside,may. I know you are trying to escape so don't even think about it. I'm not that dumb." He said as his grip got tighter.

"Your hurting me." I said while biting the inside of my lip.

"Sorry." He says as he lets go and rubs my arm.

I look at him. I was terrified out of my mind.

"I'm sleeping with you tonight may. I sorta gave you my room and I'm tired of sleeping on the couch." He whispered into my ear as he game me another hug.

He is going to sleep in the same bed as me... What if he does something or forces himself on me? I couldn't stop questioning it.

"Alright." I said.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you." He said.

What does he mean, he won't hurt me? What is he planning? That is it.. I got to escape someone how. I looked at my pillow. Change of plans.

It has to be tonight...