Guilty

"ZACK!" I yelled while watching him pin Travis to the wall. I tried to move but it hurt like hell.

"STAY OUT OF THIS MAY!" He gritted through his teeth.

"ZACK LET HIM GO!" I whined.

Zack through an upper cut which made Travis fall to the ground. He was in pain and it's all my fault. He quickly ran into Zack grabbing him by the waist and throwing him into the dresser that I hid in once I was brought here. John came up and looked and the two men fighting. I felt really warm and fuzzy. Maybe I was just going to black out. John noticed me and grabbed the bottle of water in the little fridge next to me and gave me a pill. It helps a lot to know I have zacks dad even though he raised his son to be a psychopath. He was a great man.

"ZACK! Get me a towel now!" John yelled.

I could still see Zack and Travis fighting. There was blood coming from the both of their mouths. Travis turned to see me and tried to go to the bathroom most likely to get a wet rag, but Zack threw him to the ground and kept hitting him. John turned and ran over to the both of them trying to separate them both.

"ZACK! GET OFF HIM! WHY ARE YOU GUYS FIGHTING?" He asked.

"HE KISSED MAY!" Zack yelled.

John finally got them separated and quickly Travis went to get a wet towel.

"He what?" John asked.

"He kissed may." Zack said walking over to the small box on the ground and putting it in his pocket then walked over to me.

He sat on the edge and looked at me. He was angry and bloody, I never wanted them to fight. This was really all my fault. I feel so guilty.

"It's not his fault." I chocked out.

"What?" Zack asked.

"I kissed him. It's all my fault I was just needing someone considering you cheated on me, I just.. It wasn't for payback. But I am guilty."