Father

I woke up to feeling cold water dripping on my body. My eyes fluttered open. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked around, it was empty in the shack besides a rocking chair and an old box. I turned around to see the outside. It was raining. I had a headache from last night and I felt a sharp pain on my hand. I crawled over to the box and tried to open it, but it was locked. I noticed a name on it but in different writing. I heard footsteps in the distance and put the box back and crawled back to my same spot. Zack opened the door.

"Morning sunshine." He smiled.

I looked at him and looked down at my hand. It hurt like hell.

"Did you learn your lesson?" He asked.

"Someone is going to find me you know?" I replied. His smile dropped and he walked in front of me.

"No one is going to find you. Do you understand!? No one!" He screamed.

I shook in fear and looked at him. His blue eyes went dark and he clinched his fist.

"You are home, may. You are going to have to except it and until then you will be punished." He said while walking away.

"Please don't leave me." I whimpered.

He smiled and turned around. He came and crouched down beside me.

"Will you be a good girl?" He asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"Say it." He demanded.

"I...I will be a good girl."

He smiled and unlocked the chain. I rubbed my ankle and got up.

"I have someone I want you to meet."

Oh god who am I meeting? I hope they are nicer than zack. I thought to myself. I have to wait a while before my next attempt to escape. Until then I will play it out like everything is fine. He picked me up and through me over his shoulder. He took me back into the house.

"Get dressed and cleaned up before he comes. There is clean clothes on the bed for you." He demanded.

Great... It's a he. I said sarcastically in my head. I nodded and went up stairs and turned on the shower. as I got undressed I noticed bruising on my body. I had an idea how I got it but I don't wanna think about it. I stepped into the shower and rubbed my body with the bar of soap. The touch of the bar against my body felt nice. The cold water smoothly fell onto my back and onto the floor like a waterfall. The shampoo and conditioner in my smelled like flowers. It felt wonderful to get cleaned. After my shower I brushed my teeth and got dressed. There was an oversized hoodie and a pair of tights. The hoodie was nice and warm and smelled good. I'm surprised the tights fit me.

I walked downstairs into the living room. I heard zack talking to someone then he noticed me.

"Ah, may. There you are. Come sit." He said.

I walked over to him and sat next to him across from us was a man with gray hair. He looked a lot older than me and zack. I kept my head down.

"May, this is my dad. John." He said.

I looked up immediately and felt the warmth from my body disappeared. I was flushed by the words I heard.

"Your his dad?" I asked surprised.