Dinner

***NO SMUT***

    "Hey!" John said to us.

    "Hi dad, how was the drive?" Zack asked.

    "It was fine. How are you and may?"

   "Good." He responded.

The rest of the family came in. Zack introduced me to everyone. His sister, Janice, and her two kids and husband. Max, brook, and Dave. Then his brother Travis. His aunt, Cassie and her husband, Ryan. His uncle, bin, and his wife Marilyn.., but she prefers to be called Mary. They also brought a friend. Her name was trinity. The boys went into the basement... Wait basement? I never seen one in the house? Hmm.

   "So may, do you like it here?" Janice asked braking me from my thoughts. I quickly looked at her.

   "Yes. It's very lovely." I said with a smile.

Us girls sat in the kitchen and shared some jokes. They seem like lovely women. Where they kidnapped too?

    "You will get used to it may." Cassie told me.

    "What do you mean?" I asked confused.

    "I know you are a bit scared and worried about living here but you will get used to it. Just follow the rules and he will treat you right." She explained.

    "Where you kidnapped too? By them?" I asked in a half whisper. She took in a deep breath.

    "Yes, but Ryan loves me. He just wants me to be happy and safe." She said.

I looked at her and nodded. I started to set the table and got the food ready. As soon as I finished the boys came up while laughing. They walked into the kitchen.

   "Mmmm, smells great may!" They all said at once. I laughed.

    "Thank you." I said as we all sat down. Zack sat right next to me. We started to eat and while I was waiting for everyone else to finish I noticed trinity looking at Zack. The whole time but I didn't make it a big deal. As soon as everyone was done I started to clean up. Everyone where saying there goodbyes after a few hours but trinity stayed. She was passed out on the couch. After an hour or two she woke up and asked Zack if he could give her a ride home. He agreed as she bit her lip. It aggravated me. But I know Zack won't make any funny moves because he choose me and not her.

       "Alright babe. Imma take trinity home but I'll be right back." Zack said while giving me a kiss on the head and a hug.

   "Be safe." I replied.