A baby?

***MAY'S P.O.V***

      "You look amazing!" Said Janice.

     "So beautiful!" Said Marilyn.

    "I did her make up great!" Said Casey.

I smiled and thanked all of them. It has been a while sense everything happened when I was seeing things but now I'm better and GETTING MARRIED! I was in a lovely white dress with a tiara and the girls did my make-up wonderfully. Today was the day that I was going to marry my love. My one and only, and guess what!? The wedding is outside! I finally get to smell that fresh air and warmth.

   "May?" A males voice questioned.

  "Who is it?" Asked Marilyn.

   "Travis..." He yelled behind the closed door.

Janice ran to the door and cracked it open.

   "What would ye like?" She asked.

   "Is may ready? Can I see her?" Travis asked.

Me and Travis are cool and have been talking lately. We don't bring up the kiss at all. We usually have dinner and/or lunch but his bf is there too. They are such a lovely couple.

   "Yes, ye may." She responded.

He walked in and our eyes locked.

   "...wow, may, you look..." He paused lost in my beauty.

   "Amazing!?" Marilyn asked.

  "Fantastic!?" Janice questioned.

  "Extraordinary?" Cassie smiled."

  "All the above." He smiled.

I blushed at the words that they described me as. I did feel like all of those things.

  "Thank you.." I blushed. "Thank all of you." I said starting to tear up.

  "Awe baby girl don't cry... You'll mess up my master piece." Cassie laughed as did the rest of us.

  "Okay, okay." I smiled.

  "Welp.. Sorry for taking your time up but we have a wedding to get to." Travis laughed.

  "Alright goooooo." Marilyn said while pushing Travis out the door.

I took one last look in the mirror. Amazing. I thought to myself.

  "I'm ready." I said.

  "Great! Let's go." The girls said in sync.

I went downstairs, the girls are already out side. Now it's just me and zacks father.

  "Hello, may, you look amazing." He greeted me.

I laughed.

   "Thank you. So do you as well." I added.

He laughed and held an arm out for me. Our arms locked as we stared at the door.

  "Are you ready?" He asked.

I took a deep breath in and out.

  "Yes." I smiled.

Walking out the door and into the outside made me smile even more. Everything was so beautiful. Especially the music, and the decorations. As soon as the music started everyone stood and turned to me. I felt as if I was royalty. My eyes immediately locked with Zack's, I could see him crying while smiling. I smiled back. I finally got next to Zack and we held hands after he wiped his tears.

    "Do you Mr.Collins, take Miss.Moyer, as your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness, and in Heath, until death do you part?"

  "I do." Zack said staring into my eyes.

   "And do you misses. Moyer take, Mr.Collins to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness, and in health, till death do you part?"

  "I do." I smiled.

   "I now pronounce you Mr, and Mrs. Collins! Congratulations you may kiss the bride."

And as said we did. It was magical... Nothing like our first kiss or anything., no this was love. This was a happy ending. After he kissed me we both look at everyone clapping and cheering. I held onto Zack's hand tight.

   "I have an announcement." I yelled trying to let everyone hear over the clapping.

Once everything calmed down and it was silent I spoke.

   "Thank you to everyone who came today, this is an honor to be apart of the family. I love and care about each and every one of you." I said smiling. Then I turned to Zack.

   "But I have a surprise for all of you." I said as he and everyone looked at me confused.

     "I'm pregnant." I smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHORS NOTE!!!!

   • Well guys it was an honor writing this story, but I'm sad to tell you that it's over. I might or might not do an extending book, you tell me. I love and thank all of those who have my book in there library and of those who read my book. Thank you a lot! Have a wonderful day/night.