The kiss

***ZACK'S P.O.V***

He looked at me and then at the ground.

"Sit. We need to talk." He said.

I sat down but my eyes didn't lock anywhere else but to him. He sat down too. There was a moment of silence. My foot was bouncing up and down.

"Zack... Trinity is dead." He said looking at his hands.

"I DONT CARE ABOUT HER! TELL ME ABOUT MAY!" I yelled.

"She... He started to tear up. She is fine but..." He started.

"But what!" I said starting to get paranoid.

"BUT SHE DESERVES SOMEONE BETTER!" He yelled back.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You heard me. She deserves someone better! You don't deserve her! She told us everything!! What the hell would make you think of this!? Why would you cheat on her? What kind of boyfriend are you!?" He asked.

I put my hand in my pocket and started to mess around with something.

"Are you even listening!" He asked.

I started to tear up. I could feel my tears stream down my face.

"I know she deserves someone better. I just, I.. I didn't think she would find out and I didn't mean to and I just... I." I cried.

I pulled out a black box that I was messing with and started to swirl it in my hands. "I want to marry her." I said placing the box on the table and laid my head down in my arms. I knew she was never going to forgive me but I hope she will. I really do love her.

   "She needs someone who can show that they love her... And clearly you can't. So I just might." Travis said standing up.

   "What!?" I looked at him in anger. Why would he even say that?

   "I didn't stutter." He smirked as he headed to the stairs. I got up and slammed him against the wall.

   "Don't you dare." I threatened.

    "Or what." He whispered.

    "Travis?" May questioned from upstairs. We both looked up to see nothing. She must be laying down.

    "Coming may, just give me a sec." He yelled.

    "I got to go." He smirked. I let go of him and watched as he went upstairs into mine and mays room.

FUCK! How could he do this to me? He is family! I thought to myself. Everything literally backfired and blew up in my face. I tugged on my hair and took in a deep breath. I looked over to see the box I was going to surprise may with. Suddenly my dad walked down.

   "Sit." He demanded.

***MAY'S P.O.V***

     "Hey." I said smirking at Travis.

   "Hey." He said back.

    "What's wrong?" I asked seeing that he was upset.

    "Are you okay?" He asked concern.

    "Yeah my back still hurts but I'm fine." I said with a smile. He smiled back.

   "May... Do you love him?" Travis questioned.

    "What?" I asked.

    "Zack... Do you love Zack?" He asked looking at the ground.

I couldn't help but notice him. Like... His features. He has a light brown eyes and floppy brown hair. He looked so handsome. I tried to sit up.

    "May, no." He said slightly pushing me down.

He was hovering over me now. I smiled and pressed my lips against his. His lips where so soft. My arms rapped around him. I knew that I was doing something wrong but I didn't care. We kissed for about 5 min but it felt like forever. I slowly leaned back as our lips separated. He smirked.

    "So is that a no?" He laughed. I slipped my hand to his chest and laid back.

    "Well not technically. I did love him and I always will but for now I think that me and him need to be separated." I replied.

   "I understand." He said as his smile dropped.

    "Yeah, I think he needs to find someone else... As do I." I said smiling.

He looked back up and smiled back. Suddenly I heard something fall to the ground. Me and Travis turned to see Zack. Standing there angry, his fist are balled up and he was gritting his teeth together. I black small box laid on the ground.

    "You bastard!" Zack yelled while holding Travis up against the wall within seconds.