The dream

***MAY'S P.O.V***

     "May!" I heard a voice say.

I got out of the bed and ran downstairs. There was blood on the floor and the door was wide open. Finally it's my time to escape! But who was calling my name? And who's blood is this?

   "Hello?" I asked confused.

   "May help me!" The same voice said.

    "Where are you?" I called out.

    "In the shack!"

I ran out to the shack and opened the door. What I saw next wasn't pleasant. A person was in a bathtub full of blood, but it wasn't any person. It was my best friends brother.

   "May!" He screamed in pain. I ran over to him.

   "Who! Who did this!" I asked.

   "Stay away may!" He pleaded.

   "Wha...what do you mean?" I cried.

   "YOU DID THIS TO ME MAY!" he screamed and suddenly stopped. He wasn't breathing.

   "No! What do you mean I did this!?! Stay with me!" I cried even louder.

I backed up and put my knees up to my chest. When I looked down I was holding a bloody knife and I was covered in blood. I felt my warm tears fall from my eyes. I couldn't have done this. I loved him! There was pictures on the ground of Zack and girls. The box was opened, I looked inside.

   "May!" Someone screamed.

I woke up to me laying on the ground in the bed room. Zack was above me. He picked me up and held me tightly. I started to cry historically.

  "Zack." I began to sob.

  "Shhh, shhh. It was just a dream." He held me tighter and kissed my head.

  "But it felt so real." I said while cuddling up to him.

   "I know may. But I've got you. I'm always going to be here for you." He cried.

I never seen Zack cry before. What if he wasn't as bad as I thought?