Chapter Seventeen

Wow it's been a while since i've last updated, and after a long hard inner battle with myself I thought it was time I gave it another go.  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After our kiss, I was more than happy to have Harry back in my arms. Although I am deffinately no expert when it comes to socialising, it still felt a little weird that Harry forgave me so quickly. Ok I mean it wasn't quick, he watched as I poured out my soul onto the driveway to be trod all over, but it still seemed a little suss. Who am I kidding, I'm overanalysing things again, kill me.  

Call me what you want, but it was eating me inside. So I decided that all I needed was nice hot coffee and some sleep to take my mind off the eventful day I had had. A little ironic, coffee and sleep but I've become a caffeine addict recently, and right now I just really needed a fix.  

After making myself a nice, steaming hot latte, I curled up on the side of the sofa and surfed through the channels on the TV until I found something that I liked. Eventually my body gave way, as my eyes began to shut and I took on a deep slumber.    

********  

It's no suprise. I am completely and utterly a virgin. More like a 'no-go 'zone, or a 'these legs haven't opened for anybody' if you will.    

So when Harry said, he wanted me to  'come over to his flat for a dinner tonight ;)'  I knew exactly what that meant. Hey I may be completely socially inexperienced, but atleast I picked up that one. Otherwise the night could of ended in a bang. Haha get it?  

Before I made my way over to his flat, I searched around my drawers for the laciest underwear I could possibly find. And how predictable. They weren't anything fancy, a bit of lace here and there...but of course they had to be white. I'm just screaming purity aren't I?    

But I hear boys don't like high waisted, granny, tummy tucking underwear. Who knew...    

I chose to cover my sad excuse for sexy underwear with a pair of tight black jeans, a white band shirt, and some metal sandals. It didn't seem like anything extravagant, but thanks to my chaste history, it was the tightest thing I owned and seemed like it would be the hardest to peel off.  

As I made my way to Harry's apartment, I thought about the first time we met. Who knew you could begin to fall for your kidnapper. They never tell you that one in the movies..  

When I arrived, Harry greeted me with a sincere kiss at the door. He pressed his lips to my cheek, they felt so soft as if they were almost not there. I closed my eyes and took in his scent, mixed with the lovely aroma of a roast cooking in the oven. Some how it always felt good to be here, safe and serene.  

"What took you so long?" Harry laughed as I began to open my eyes.  

"Am I late?" I asked smiling.  

"That depends," Harry smirked.  

"A woman is never late, everyone else is simply early." I protested making my way into the lounge room, mentally thanking hours of watching princess diaries for the reference.   

"I'll remember not to be early for later," Harry smirked under his breathe, hoping I wouldn't hear him.   "O" was all my mouth could form, as it finally sunk in, what he meant...  

My feet followed him into the kitchen, and with a quick jig of the wine opener, he poured me a glass of the sparkling red wine. Of course he picked the drink that would get me the horniest the quickest. I just hope the alcohol doesn't make me do anything stupid... I should really know better.  

We sat opposite each other, at opposite ends of the dining table.There were candles lit in the centre, and the plates and cutlery were perfectly set out. You'd think the boy went to etiquette school or something. The conversation flowed well, as Harry taught me more about his family and what he liked doing in his spare time, while I nodded and smiled politely enjoying the sound of his voice.  

The food was good. Really good. There was a light salad which complimented the roast pork perfectly, with steamed veggies. The boy could definitely cook. 
Dessert was a lovely tiramisu cake, and the wine went down a treat. Everything seemed perfect. The perfect date, the perfect night, the perfect guy.  

After dinner, Harry shooed me away for the kitchen, while he cleaned up the dishes and put away all the left over food. He pointed me in the direction of the film cabinet and insisted I choose a film for us to watch. When I opened the cupboard I was pleasantly suprised. Despite the overload of action, thriller and comedy films, there was a large portion or romantic comedy's. Yet it doesn't suprise me Harry would keep a small collection. I suppose it's for all the girls he brings home.  

I ended up picking two, both Sear John and the Titanic are remarkable films. And as I read the back of covers of each I still could not decide.  

"Harry," I whined, "I never knew you were the romantic."  

"I double," he smiled, flashing me those pearly whites.  

"I can't decide," I said making my way toward the kitchen, "help," I said waving each of the cases around.  

"Titanic, there's simply no other choice," He replied cheekily with a glint in his eye.  

"Okay" I smiled, as we made our way to the sofa.  

Somehow, despite out obvious size difference, our bodies happen to magically fit together like a jigsaw puzzle.  My head lay perfectly in the nook of his neck, and my legs sat horizontally across his while his large hands rested on my thigh.  

"I love the way that despite all possible signs around her, Rose still chooses to be with Jack," Harry began, as looked down at me.  

"Yeah that's what you call an epic love." I smiled genuinely back up at Harry.  

"I think everyone secretly yearns for an epic love like that," he said glancing between my eyes and then back down to my lips.  

"I do too-" I replied, before his soft lips landed against mine.  

The kiss was heated. Unlike any other. Although it was passionate, it felt like we were loosing time so everything had to be quicker and more heightened. There was something different about this kiss than any other we'd shared. As Harry bit gently down on my bottom lip, my lips parted giving him the entrance he wanted. He deepened the kiss. Making it steamier than usual, as he rocked his hips back and forth against me.  

I think it was at this point where I was suppose to 'pork' him. Yet there was just something holding me back...    
===================================================  
Hey! It's been a while since I've written anything so don't judge me too hard! Hope you liked it, please leave me a comment letting me know if it was okay.   

I'm considering writing a second fanfic whilst I continue this one. Would you be interested? Would you read it? Let me know what you think.  

Vote / Fan / Fav