Chapter Thirteen

After what seemed like half hour, Khloee had composed herself and had hopefully ridded herself of all signs of Georgina for now. She was vigorously rubbing at her left cheek, where my hand had gotten a clean sweep with her pale skin. She gave me 'evils' as we walked out from the ladies room and back to Niall, who was conveniently ushering Harry a seat at the almost empty table.

Great, what was he doing here...

Khloee took a seat next to Niall, leaving me bother option other than sliding in on the wooden seat top next to Harry. I tried ignoring him. Every time he spoke I tried not to make eye contact with him, and murmured one words answers when he asked me something for Khloee and Niall's sake.

"So, you girls have any plans for the afternoon?" Harry asked eagerly.

"No-" Khloee smiled, "Yes- yes we do.." I corrected her sternly.

"What? I thought we were just hanging- ouchhhhh!" she began, but I kicked her directly in the shin and that shut her up.

"We'll I thought we could maybe go back to my flat, the four of us and hang out?" Harry said curiously.

"We'd love that." Khloee replied, and I just stared at her sternly, which told her she was in for a massive lecture when we got home. She smiled back weakly, and glanced her eyes over at Niall, then back at me cheekily. I shook my head from side to side and smiled down at the floor, just because I couldn't have my happy ending didn't mean I was going to ruin hers.

I'm a top friend I tell yahh...

After Harry had invited us over, Niall was eager to play a game of FIFA and even more eager when Harry had promised to cook us some lunch.

After taking a lift from Niall we arrived at Harry's flat. It was in the same complex as Niall's so the apartment itself looked very similar, yet it had those little things that made Harry unique, and it smelt of vanilla and man perfume. Niall had started setting up the game of FIFA and had promised to play Khloee in a game while Harry prepared lunch. I decided my better option was to go sit and watch the intense match between Khloee and Niall rather than stare at Harry cook, although Harry and food wasn't a bad combination.

I really needed to stop that, Harry had hurt me yet he was all I could think about, even his presence seemed to have that effect on me...

Mid way through the game, when Khloee was somehow in the lead 3-1 and cheering crazily every time she scored a goal, Harry called me over to the kitchen. It was deffinately beginners luck I guess..

I reluctantly walked over to Harry, after Khloee gave me the death stare. I could see she wanted some time alone with Niall so I gave in and walked to the kitchen.

As I walked in I smelt a beautiful lasagna cooling on the bench top.

"Look Ruby, I just want to apologise and want you to know I didn't mean what I said," Harry started nervously, "And I hope you realise that."

"Look Harry, if that's the only reason you invited us over here, I think I should leave." I said looking at the hope drift away from his eyes.

"But please stay." Harry croaked.

"Please Harry I don't want to do this, especially not in front of Khloee and Niall." I replied.

"Look just give me a chance, I only said that stuff because it was what louis wanted to hear. I didn't use you, I care about you, if I didn't I wouldn't be fighting so hard to get you back." He said beggingly, "Look I even made you the lasagna we had down back at the tennis court when we had our first kiss, I'm trying harder than I've ever tried to get you back."

"Harry please," I replied back, and I could feel my eyes beginning to water. Harry took the opportunity to move closer to me.

"Ruby, your the first girl that made me care, for some reason Im drawn to you, your character, your beauty, your initial awkwardness.. I love it all." He said holding me tight in his arms, as I let a few tears fall down my cheeks.

"It's probably because you kidnapped me from the beginning," I laughed through the tears.

"No it was deffinately the pepper spray, was it some love potion that you never told me about?" Harry asked smiling and for a moment there it felt like we never left each other.

"No it wasn't," I laughed again and Harry laughed with me, "And Harry?"

"Yes beautiful?" He asked me while I drowned in those big green eyes.

"You never lost me."

=====================================================

Hey! Hope you liked is one, I know it's short. Please tell me how Im going I really appreciate any feedback be it good or bad, and tell who your favourite character is or who you think would best play their character, vote/comment/fan xoxoxox