Chapter Fourteen

Hey! Before you read this chapter, I just wanted to answer many of those comments and questions asking me why I have not done, or if I could do a Harry's point of view chapter.

I've decided not to do one quite yet, although my opinion may change in the future. I feel that if I do do one, it will reveal Harry's motive or agenda, be it good or bad, and I'd really like you as a reader to determine and picture that for yourselves.

I feel that not knowing what Harry is thinking, may leave you more curious and interested in where the story is heading, and leave your imagination to run wild.

I know I haven't updated in a while, I've just been extremely busy, but I hope this chapter makes up for that,

I hope you like it xoxo

===================================================

*Beeeeep beeeep beeeeeeeeep*

I woke up to the pounding of an unfamiliar alarm clock. I lifted my hands to run over my eyes and cover them from the brightness of the sun that shone through the side window. As I opened my eyes, slowly lifting up my aching head I looked around the room for the familiar grey walls I was used to see every morning.

*Beeeeep beeeep beeeeeeeeep*

The noise continued and I slammed my hand four times against a hard surface until the noise eventually stopped.

As I began to roll to my right I felt a sudden bulge under the duvet. I lifted a heavy eye lid to notice the familiar mop of brown curls that lay still upon the light blue pillow, and inhaled the sweet masculine smell that Harry never failed to deliver. All of a sudden a smile crept upon my face and I felt a sense of happiness wash over me.

And then for a moment there it all faded in an instant. Reality hit me that I was lying, probably naked I hadn't checked yet in a bed with a shirtless Harry styles. I lifted the duvet slightly and peaked underneath the covers. I was relieved to notice I still had my clothes on from the previous day. Curiosity got the better of me, and I slowly ran my hand along the edge of the duvet, until my hand met the dip in Harry's back.

A little peak is all I need I thought..

What he doesn't know can't hurt him...

I propped up the doona with my index and middle finger and took a little peak. Fortunatley or unfortunately, which ever way you see it really, Harry's black briefs were still in tact, only exposing the very beginning of his toned arse which confirmed my initial thought, that this was just two friends who had fallen asleep in the same bed, not slept together. Well... Not yet anyway if I had anything to do with it. Harry stirred as the cool air swept across his bare back, and goosebumps arose. He lifted his head to face me.

"Morning beautiful," he said through a raspy and husky morning voice.

That's when I realised I had been staring. It was the almost naked skin that got me really, i wasnt very good in situations like this. I felt a lump of word vomit making its way up my throat.

"Errrrr morning, its a lovely morning. What time is? 8am. Oh golly it's early, it must be early, really bright and early. We don't want to waste the day, or the day to escape us now do we mr styles? Ok chop to it I better be off-" I began to ramble uncontrollably as I slung my self out of the comfortable bed, into the coldness with strength I never knew I had that early in the morning

And welcome back socially awkward Ruby, how nice of you to join us again it's been a while...

"Wait where are you going?" Harry asked hopeful that I'd join him back in bed.