Chapter Twelve

I woke up the next morning with a numb arse from sleeping on the cold hard tiles all night. My neck was so sore, from the cramp I had developed and my head was aching and throbbing. I managed to pull myself off the ground after a good ten minutes of unsuccessful trying. As I started walking towards the kitchen to fill my empty stomach that was longing for some chocolate chip cookies, I found Niall sitting on the bench top talking to my mother.

Oh no here we go....

"Niall?" I asked confused, "What are you doing here?"

"I rung your mobile a few times, but you weren't answering, so I came by to see how you were going. " he replied, cheekily swinging his legs back and forth against the bench top.

"He's a keeper darling," my mother so sweetly added in. "He looks like a big bag of fun!" She saiexcitedly rubbing Niall's bicep up and down.

She began moving her body closer to Niall, until her large perky breasts sat along his forearm. She arched her back slightly, so her chest petrudded out towards his stomach.

"Okay that's enough. Don't you have another date to tend to mother?" I snickered at her.

I could sense Niall slowly discovering the family history between us.

"I wouldn't be so concerned my self darling, what's the saying... Like mother like daughter?" She responded laughing as she exited the room. "Nice meeting you handsome!" She said seductively back at Niall through the hallway.

Well I definitely didn't inherit her seductive nature..

"Sorry about that," I said looking at Niall nervously.

"Hey, it's none of my business, but you look like you need to get outta here," he replied, trying to change the subject and rid me of my deranged mother.

"Yes please.." I huffed at him.

We ended up at a little Italian cafe, on the town strip. The amazing aroma of the coffee instantly made me fall in love with the place, and the fact that it was Niall's shout made me love it even more. As we lined up ready to place our order, I noticed familiar light brown waves hanging softly from a high pony tail, and killer long legs that went forever on the small statured girl in front of me. I quickly jumped on her back and wrapped my arms around her neck and she squealed. It was Khloee, I mean how awkward if it wasn't...

"Don't get me wrong, I'm always keen for a bit of girl on girl, but the waiter is waiting to serve you two..." Niall said directing our eyes towards the girl holding a menu and a note pad.

I just shook my head and gave Niall a dirty look..

"Who wants girl on girl action when you can have ALL of that?!" Khloee smirked clicking her fingers towards Niall in a Z formation.

"You order for Khloee and I, we will have whatever your having and we'll go find a table." I told Niall chirpily while holding Khloee wrist tightly in my hand.

"You can't just say that!" I laughed at Khloee,while walking towards a nice clean table.

"Why not?! " she laughed cheekily and played dumb.

"Because he-" I started but was eagerly interrupted.

"Is he single, OMG he is so single." She started chanting in my ear. "HOOK A SISTER UP!" She said shaking me from my shoulders frantically, "or I'm going to have to bring out Georgina.."

"No whatever you do, Georgina stays inside." I widened my eyes and looked at her worried.

Georgina was her flirtatious and seductive alter ego.

"You know I can't control her she just comes out to play when she wants to." She replied nervously twirling her hair with her index finger, as Niall came walking towards the table we had chosen carrying three caramel lattes.

"Sorry, Niall this is my best friend Khloee," I said initiating a handshake between them.

"Niall," Niall said taking Khloee hand in his own.

"It'ssss sooooo niceeeee to meeeet youu," Khloee replied lowering her chin towards her chest in a deep husky seductive tone. Niall had a shocked and worried look on his face.

"Um are you alright, are you developing a cold?" He asked cluelessly, and I coughed deeply into my hand and elbowed her in the knee with the other. But I was too late, Georgina was here.

"No I'm perfectly fine big boy.." Khloee winked while biting softly on her bottom lip and staring directly at him.

God save her soul now....

Niall looked back at her in utter shock, after a moment he turned his head to look out the window and tried to forget what Khloee had said.

It seems someone else is worse than me when it comes to boys..

Now I feel a little better tehehhe.

"Umm Khloee can I speak to you for a sec?" I said tugging on her arm viciously trying to get her out of her staring trance, but getting no response. "Please excuse us Niall, we won't be a minute."

I pulled a little harder and Khloee eventually followed. It took a lot to restrain her from diving across the table and sucking Niall's face off then and there, but I knew it would take a lot more to restrain Georgina.

"I want to lick his abs." Khloee announced on the way to the ladies room.

"I don't think it's the right time for that now," I said embarrassed as other people in the cafe heard what she had previously said.

"Why not? We are in a coffee shop, I WANNA TASTE SOME OF HIS COFFEE," she replied giggling and swinging her arms side by side.

"Naughty Khloee, bad Khloee," I looked at her laughing humorously at what had just come out of her mouth.

I guided her towards the sink and placed her in front of the mirror. She looked at me confused but went with it.

"Ok you ready?" I asked.

"Ready for what?" She replied questioningly.

"This," I smiled.

"OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Was all that came out of her mouth after I slapped some sense into her.

==================================================

Hey! Sorry it's been a while since I updated I've just been so busy lately, but I will try to update more regularly. I hope you like this chapter, please let me know how me going, comment/vote/fan and comment letting me know who your favourite character is or who your most alike? Thanks xoxo