Chapter Three

I took this opportunity while Harry was gone to snoop around his dressing room. After coming to the realisation that Harry wasn't going to let me go as soon as i had hoped, i made use of the expensive hair product that sat on the dresser. I thought that if Harry was planning to take me out with him, i could at least look the part you know?I mean its not every day you go out with a teenage superstar.

And thats when i began to fangirl. My eyes sort of just popped out of my head, my hands when straight to my flushed cheeks and I let out a tiny scream as I retraced what had happened in the last hour. It was legit, like a once in a life time royal opportunity. I mean mathematically speaking, the odds of this happening to any commoner like my self are 0.000001 in a billion, divided by zero. Exactly, impossible.

I thought back to the short chat we had. I had gotten so caught up in my chat with Harry that I didn't even ask when I was going home, not that anyone would have noticed my absence anyway. And that's when I got a text message from my best friend Khloee.

[Khloee: Hey where are you? Thought we were meeting up tonight? xx]

And that's when I remembered about the dinner I had organised with her. It wasn't a regular occurrence for us to not see each other every couple of days, but she had been quite busy for the last two weeks, so seeing each other was the least of our worries.

[Ruby: Sorry Khlo, I won't be able to come tonight apparently I've got a date, tell you later xoxo]

I looked around for something to do, when my phone buzzed again.

[Khloee: Standing me up for a boy, do I know him? He better be cute ;) xx]

I smiled to myself, she probably knows a lot more about him than she thinks she does.

[Ruby: You may have come across him? Does Harry Styles ring a bell? xoxo]

I pressed send and waited for her fangirling reaction.

[Khloee: Haha. Very funny. Tell me all about this romantic date with rainbows and flying unicorns later. Talk soon xx]

I started giggling a little, thinking about how Khloee was going to react when she found out I wasn't lying, then suddenly he door creaked open.

"Back so soon?" I asked, as Harry walked into the room and shut the door quietly.

"Missing me already?" He replied with a cocky grin, snaking his arm around my waist and resting a hand gently on my bum. "C'mon!"

I reached up with my left hand and placed it onto his. I hooked my tiny fingers with his skinny ones and slid his hand away from my bum. I smirked lightly when he frowned down at me. 'Keep 'em guessing gurl' I had to repeat over and over in my brain, 'be a tease Ruby!'

And then for a smart girl, I decided to do the unthinkable. I decided I'd try copy Barbie in movies when she was trying to be flirty with Ken; I tried seductively batting my eyelashes at him. I took long stares into his big green eyes and fluttered my lashes. It seemed to be working a treat because he couldn't take his eyes of me.

"Um you alright Rubes?" He asked politely.

Are we really going to start this Rubes nonsense again?

"Yeah," I said with some newly found confidence. "Why?" I asked.

"You sure?" He glared down at me worried. "Looks like you've got something stuck in your eye?"

Like the big bad wolf, i huffed and gave up.

"Your right, I was hoping you wouldn't notice," I mumbled back disappointed. Barbie you have failed me.

I quickly dabbed my eye a bit to make the scene look more real. By the look on his face, I think he actually bought it.

Why must I lose all knowledge of life when it comes to this boy? Cry, cry cry...

"Here let me." He said lifting his arm up to my cheek, it became more flushed if that were even possible. A smile almost instantly plastered its way across my face. I tired relaxing my facial muscles to hold it down, then suddenly everything went mushy.

"There we go," he said, taking some imaginary thing out of my eye. "All better."

"Thanks." I just smiled back awkwardly, and he lead me through the door.

We began making our way back to the tinted van. The security was much tighter than the ride over. As we almost reached the van, Harrys hand seem to once again find the back of my waist just like a magnet, but I chose to ignore it.

"Where are we going?" I asked him but he seemed to ignore me, climbing into the van.

"Where are we going, Harry?" I asked again, looking at him intently, hoping his eyes would give me an answer.

I glanced out the tinted window and pondered, then asked myself where someone would take a stranger. Their house? Their bed? Their rape dungeon?

A simple smirking "You'll see baby." Was all I got.

================================================================

Hey! I hope you guys like it! First fanfic so please vote and comment to let me know how I'm doing!! I love receiving comments good or bad, any advice happily taken on board!! :)