--21-- For Becky

||

Becky's POV:

"So when am I meeting your friends, Zayn?"

I was sitting in a swivel chair in his room while he sat on his bed.

"I don't know, Becky."

I began to spin around in the chair.

"You've met my friends. Don't you think it's time I've met yours?"

He shrugged again.

"C'mon, Zayn. You can't hide me from them forever."

This time he chuckled.

"I can sure try..."

I stopped spinning in the chair.

"What are you afraid of, Zayn? Afraid that once I meet them I'll leave you and choose one of your friends?"

I looked at Zayn as he slowly nodded.

"Why would you ever think that I'd leave you for one of your friends, Zayn? You know better than to think that."

"It's just I keep feeling like you'll realize there's someone better than me for you out there. And I keep thinking you'll realize it was a mistake to agree to be my girlfriend."

I got up from the chair, I walked over to Zayn on his bed and took his face in my hands.

"Zayn...look at me..."

His eyes met mine right away.

"It's not a mistake that I'm your girlfriend, Zayn..." I pressed my lips softly to his and I felt him grab onto my waist gently then he pulled me closer to him, "How many times must I prove that to you?"

Zayn just shrugged his shoulders again.

"Maybe a few more kisses and maybe one of your great neck rubs will be enough to help get through my head that I shouldn't be afraid that you'll leave me."

I giggled.

"Maybe later...after I meet your friends, Zayn."

He sighed.

"Fine. You win this time, Becky."

I smiled; I finally won. He called up a few of his best mates to come over for some drinks so they could finally meet me.

"They will be here soon, Becky. I hope this goes well..." Zayn said.

I could tell he was nervous.

"Just relax, babe. It's just your friends meeting me. What's the worst that could happen?"

He was about to open his mouth to speak but I beat him to it.

"You are the one and only one I want, Zayn. If they try to flirt with me, I'll ignore them. It's that simple."

Minutes passed and his friends finally came.

I had answered the door and the first guy I saw said, "Zayn...when did you get longer hair and--" but another guy covered his mouth as I giggled.

"Come in, guys. Zayn is inside."

Zayn greeted his friends with that one-armed hug thing guys do because giving an actual hug is apparently against the guy code or whatever.

"So when did you get a sexy maid, Zayn?" one of his friends asked.

I couldn't help but blush.

"She's not my maid...she's...she's..."

It was so cute how nervous he was. So I decided to help him in telling his friends the news. I walked over to Zayn, took his face in my hands and kissed him. Instantly, he placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer. All of his friends gasped loudly.

"Wait...so she's your girlfriend?" the one who thought I was Zayn asked.

I pulled away from Zayn and he had a goofy smile on his lips.

"Y-yeah. She's my girlfriend and her name's Becky."

I turned around to see Zayn's friend smiling too.

"You're lucky. She's really beautiful."

Now was the time for me to have a goofy smile on my lips. Zayn and his friends shared a few drinks together before they had to leave.

"See, Zayn?"

I closed the door after his friends left.

"I know...I know. You told me so. My friends like you and you're still here with me. I guess you won again, Becky."

He smiled and I did too.

"So you still want those kisses and a neck rub?"

Zayn nodded quickly.

"Of course I do. I'd never turn down that opportunity."

I shook my head at him and softly laughed.

"You are so strange, Zayn. But luckily for you...I like strange..."

"Just like?"

He slightly smirked.

"You got me. I love strange...just like I love you."

------------

Sorry for the long wait

(I AM NOT TAKING REQUESTS RIGHT NOW)

-Ari Horan-