--20-- For Kimberly

Kimberly POV:

"You're not leaving this house!" he yelled at me.

I was all dressed up for a night with my friends.

"You're not my dad, Zayn. You're my boyfriend and you can't control what I do!"

We were in the bedroom that we shared together. I was standing in front of the mirror while he was sitting on the end of the bed.

"I told you I don't like you hanging out with those girls. They're trying to get you to leave me!"

I spun around on me heels and glared at him.

"Oh stop being full of yourself, Zayn! And you can't tell me who I can and can't hang out with. This is my life!"

"Kimberly, please. Just listen to me!"

I rolled my eyes. I had been listening to him run his mouth all day long.

"No, Zayn. I'm leaving."

I took a step towards the door and he stood up from the bed.

"If you leave, I can't promise to be here when you get back."

I gasped.

"Is that a threat to get me to stay?! You're out of your mind, Zayn Malik!"

I took another step towards the door and he took a step towards me.

"Fine! Walk out! Get out of here! Go be with your fake friends!"

I turned back towards him.

"If anyone is fake here it's you!"

I pointed my finger at him and he just shook his head.

"Get out of my house, Kimberly."

I put my hand at my side.

"You want me gone so badly? Fine. I'll leave. I'm never coming back, Malik and that's a promise!"

~~~~

A few days had gone by since my fight with Zayn. I expected him to call me right away and apologize, but he didn't. I thought he'd go to my friends to try to find me, but he didn't. It was like I was dead to him. I was at my mum's place sitting in the living room watching the tele.

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay home with you, Kimberly?" my mum asked.

She was about to leave for her own girls night out with her friends.

"I'll be fine, mum. Go have fun."

I heard her sigh then she left. My life was boring without him. What he said was just unacceptable, but he was right. They were fake friends. And they did want me to break up with him. I should have called him the moment I found that out, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I was ashamed. I felt stupid that I didn't listen to him. I began to flip through the channels then stopped when I saw a familiar face on the screen.

"What's Zayn doing on the news?" I asked myself.

But then I realized, he really wasn't supposed to be there. I watched as he was being chased by security.

"Please! Please just let me say something to my girlfriend!" I heard him plea off camera.

The security personel must have let him go, because his face appeared on the screen again.

"I don't know if you're watching this, Kimberly. But if you are, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. I'm sorry for yelling at you and telling you to leave. I miss you, baby. Please give me a second chance. My life is better with you in it. I need you, Kimberly. Please...please call me so I can find you. I need my baby back."

Then he was pulled out of the view of the camera. I frantically felt around the couch for my phone and when I found it between the couch cushions, I called Zayn right away.

At first I got his voicemail that said, "Please help me find my princess again."

That wasn't his normal voicemail; he probably made it just in case I ever did call him. I called him again and his voice filled my ears.

"Kimberly? Please tell me you saw me on the news and that I didn't make a big fool of myself?"

I softly laughed.

"Yes, Zayn...I saw you. And you weren't making a fool of yourself. I thought it was quite sweet..."

He had exhaled softly.

"I miss you, babe. Please come back home. I'm not good with sleeping alone. I need your warmth at night. I just--"

"I get it, Zayn," I giggled, "You want me back home. And you'll get your wish."

I didn't have much at my mum's to pack up to go back to Zayn's since we technically never really broke up. I guess you could call the fight we had just another bump in the road. I was glad to be back home with Zayn. With him is where I belonged and where I wanted to stay.

{sorry that it's kinda short. I was given te scenerio idea on Instagram.}

--------------

-Ari Horan-