••Zayn imagine••

Your face is hidden behind a magazine while your sister paces back and forth in front of you. Every once in awhile you would let out a frustrated sigh.

You were mad at your boyfriend and he was mad at you.

After a few more sighs, your sister yells, "That's it, (y/n)! You are going to go over to his house and settle this crap!"

"I'm not going over there unless he apologizes first," you say.

"(y/n), it's your fault--"

"It's his fault! I had nothing to do with this!"

"Quit lying to yourself, (y/n). Get your lazy bum off the couch and go over there."

"No!"

"Yes, (y/n)!"

"Make me!"

You quickly regret saying that because your sister snatches your magazine from you and threw it across the room. She grabs your arm and pulls you out of the house and towards your boyfriend's house.

"Stop! You can't make me forgive him!" you cry as your sister begins to knock on his front door.

"You are going to forgive each other. I'm getting sick of yours and Zayn's stupid little fights. You are such children. Grow up already!"

When the door opens, Zayn is frowning.

"(y/n)," he says.

"Zayn," you say in the same tone he did.

"You guys make me sick," your sister moans as she pulls you into Zayn's house.

"Is there any reason you two are here?" Zayn asks.

"No," you say but your sister says, "Yes. You two babies need to forgive each other before I lose it."

"You can't make us do anything, " you say.

"Oh really?"

She raises her eyebrows and you mutter, "Oh crap," under your breath. She shoves you and Zayn into his hall closet and locks it.

"Now I'll let you two out once I hear that you forgive each other."

"Well have fun sitting out there because I'm not apologizing until he apologizes first!"

"(y/n)...it's no use..she won't let us out," Zayn says.

You scoff loudly.

"I hate you. I hope you know that," you say to your sister.

"Yeah, whatever, (y/n). I know you love me...because I'm the only one that can let you out of this closet. And if I do remember, your favorite film is coming on in about...ten minutes. So you better get to apologizing and mean it."

It was really dark in the closet so you couldn't see what Zayn was doing, but you heard him doing something.

"Zayn, what are you doing?" you ask.

You hear what sounds like Zayn pulling out a piece of paper from his pocket. Then a small light in the closet comes on and sure enough, you see Zayn with a piece of paper in his hands.

He clears his throat before beginning.

"(y/n), do you know that I love you..."

"Of course I do, Zayn."

"I wasn't finished."

"Oh...sorry."

"(y/n), do you know that I love you?" he starts again, "I probably already told you, but I'm going to keep saying it. There are no lies in these words; not one bit. Your smile keeps me alive. It's one more reason to keep fighting. I would give you my soul for comfort, even if it leaves me dark and cold. And when I hold you close, I can feel your heart beat fast and I think to myself...I've found that 'someone' at last."

He folds the paper back up and places it in his pocket.

"Zayn..." your voice cracks.

"I'm sorry, (y/n)...for whatever happened between us."

Tears threaten to spill from your eyes.

"I'm sorry too, Zayn."

"See, now it wasn't so hard to apologize," your sister says.

"Shut up! You're ruining the moment," you say.

Your sister apologizes as you hug Zayn.

"I love you so much, Zayn. I'm sorry for getting mad at you," you whisper.

"It's alright, love," he reassures, "What matters now is that we're not fighting anymore."

He kisses you and then asks your sister, "Can you let us out now?"

Your sister fumbles with the door but then stops.

"I think I like you two better in there. Less of me to see you two getting all cuddly. And besides, this will happen again next week if I let you out."

"It won't, we promise. Don't we, Zayn?" you ask.

"We promise," Zayn agrees.

Your sister opens the door and lets you out.

"If I catch you two fighting again, it'll be off with your heads."

"Whatever, Red Queen," you laugh.