--27-- For Felecia

Zayn's POV:

I walked into the club like I did any other Saturday night. It was crowded as usual. Sweaty, drunk bodies dancing on each other and the loud music rattling my ears. The only reason I even came here was to meet people; drunk or sober. But every once in awhile, things would get out of control and I, being the caring person I am, would step in and try to help fix the problem. It didn't always go my way. Sometimes I'd go home with a black eye or even a busted lip. Did I care? Of course I did, but as long as I was helping someone, the pain that was causes to me didn't matter.

I was sitting at the bar, not drinking anything, when I heard a girl loudly scream, "Get your hands off me!"

Looking around, I tried to find the girl. That's when my eyes fell upon a girl and a man not to far from me. He had his hands on her waist and it didn't look like she appreciated it very much. Everything in my body told me to stay out of it. Did I listen? Absolutely not.

I hopped down from the stool and walked towards the duo.

"I just want to dance," I heard the man say to the girl.

She swatted his hands away only for him to put them back.

"Well, I don't want to. You're drunk."

The girl tried pushing him back just as I reached them.

"Excuse me, mate, but she said she doesn't want to dance with you," I said as I placed my hand on the man's shoulder and pulled him away from the girl.

"A-and who are you? H-her boyfriend?" the man slurred.

"Yes, yes I am."

It was a total lie but of course he didn't know that and by the look in the girl's eye, she was surprised I did this.

"Well what's your girlfriend d-doing all alone over here?"

The man was swaying back and forth and I was sure that if I were to let go of his shoulder, he'd definitely fall onto the floor.

"I was getting us some drinks, but the bar was too busy," I told him, "So with that being said, leave her alone. Go bother someone else."

The man tried to look me in the eyes, but he was looking everywhere else.

"A-alright, mate."

I let go of his shoulder, expecting him to topple over, but he stood still for a few seconds before walking away. I turned my attention to the girl still leaning against the wall. Her eyes were no longer widened, but her mouth was slightly open.

"Are you alright, love?" I asked as I took a step towards her.

"Y-you didn't have to do that. I could have gotten rid of him myself...b-but thank you," the girl stuttered. I smiled.

"You're welcome. You gotta be careful around here. There's a lot of crazies."

That's when she smiled and nodded.

"I can believe that..."

She began messing with her fingers and I just continued to stare at her. She was a beautiful girl; there was no doubt about that. I introduced myself to her and held out my hand. She gently took it and shook it.

"My name's Felecia. It's nice to meet you, Zayn."

I know I just "saved" her from some drunk who wanted to dance, but I wanted to do something fun.

"Y-you want to dance, Felecia?"

I was surprised when she answered me with a "yes" right away. So I took her hand and pushed our way through the disorientated bodies to a space in the middle of the club.

Give Me Everything by Pitbull began to play and Felecia immediately began dancing. At first I just watched her. I watched how her body moved to the music and how her lips moved as she sang along.

"C'mon, Zayn. You asked me to dance...so dance," Felecia giggled.

I smiled and began dancing with her.

We had a lot of fun; we were probably the only sober ones in the club aside from the bartenders and bouncers. I almost didn't want to leave, but as the club was shutting down, Felecia never left my side.

"I don't want to go home," she admitted to me as she leaned into my side.

"I don't either..."

I softly exhaled. It would be stupid to ask her to go home with me. The best I could do without being some sick creep would be to give her my number.

"Hold out your hand, Felecia."

She stood up straight and looked at me.

"Why?"

"Just hold out your hand. Please?"

She slowly stretched out her arm towards me and I pulled out a sharpie from my pocket. I began to write my number on the palm of her hand. Her eyes scanned the numbers and then she smiled.

"This is the real deal? You didn't give me some bogus number?"

I shook my head no and chuckled.

"It's the real deal, love."

Her smile got bigger. Then the unexpected happened. She stood on her toes and softly kissed my lips.

"Uh, so...I'll call you...okay?" Felecia told me.

I nodded slowly, still trying to come down from the surprise. She gave me a small hug then disappeared into the night.

-------------

So sorry for the long wait.

Like I really feel bad about it.

I hope you like it.

I AM NOT TAKING REQUESTS AT THIS TIME.

-Ari Horan-