How to end up in jail.

One time a long time ago someone told me something I held dear to my heart.

Someone said that If you fall for someone to quickly , the results will always turn out bad.

   Maybe they were right ?

   I didn’t fall head over heels for Tucker. I didn’t even know if I liked him. The minute that tear fell down my face , I cursed under my breath and wiped it away as fast as I could .

   I think the reason that tear betrayed me , was because deep down , I felt betrayed.

  That was something I felt more then once.

After awhile Sky stopped bothering to talk to me and Nick kept quiet. I'm sure he sensed how upset and pissed I was, and I'm glad he didn't try to interject himself into anything.

    ‘ Call me , ‘ Sky whispers in my ear when I get out of her car. I nod my head mutely and head to the front door, numb and distant fromt everythinhg.

   But I don’t make it.

 My phone starts to vibrate and I look down and see My fathers name written across it. This second time he was calling . At first , I thought it was Tucker, but the idea slipped away as fast as it came because he never had my number.

   I look at the house and see the lights out, so I sit on the front stairs and Flip open my phone.

‘ hey , Dad . ‘I say into the phone. I hear my day sigh on the other side.

    ‘Why didn’t you answer my first call ? ‘I pinch my nose with my fingers and try not to let the anger show in my voice. The anger from what happened with Tucker was still there and the anger i still felt from the last time I talked to him, come rising up .

   ‘ I was busy . ‘ I say into the phone and my father did not like that .

‘ Brooke, do you know what I have been doing to see if you were okay or not ? You just leave here without in Consideration of the rules or anything else. You just walk right out- ‘

I cut him off before he can even continue. ‘ like you even care ! ‘ I yell right into the phone, It hot on my aer as I try to keep my voice from rising . I did not need to wake up my Aunt.

‘ you didn’t even try to stop me ! You just let me walk right out, not even bothering to Say anything ! You’re the one that sent me here ! So, you got your wish ! ‘

 ’ how dare you ! ‘ I hear how angry he is for sure now . ' I tried to be the best father I could ! With no help on your part ! Seventeen years I had to deal with this all on my own , and you just go out and get yourself in trouble - ‘

tears are now going down my face. For some reason when ever I got angry, tears always came. I wipe my arm across my face and My hands start to shake.

  ‘ you know what ? I don’t care . You were never there when I needed you ! Do you see the way people look at me ? Its like I'm gum on the bottom of their shoes ! And mom left cause of it !  It’s all my fault ! All my fault . ‘

My voice breaks on the last part and my father gets quiet . Tears come down my face faster then I could wipe them and My lip trembles.

‘ Brooke , No - ‘ My fathers voice is now soft and tender. I can’t handle it.

 ‘ I - I gotta go. ‘I say and hurry up and hang up the phone. I look at it in my shaking hands and I just want everything to go away. My Father, My Mother, Star, Tucker.