How Gianna broke a nail.

* I know i need to Make my chapters longer , and after this one im going too (: *

     I shut my locker and I can Smell him before I even Look up.

 Tucker leans against the side of my locker, with his elbow by my head. I turn around and but the book I just got out to my chest, and press my back against the Cold Locker.

      ‘ yeah ? ‘ I said, smiling and Blink my eyelashes Innocently.
 He looks down at me in amusement and he fishes in his back pocket and pulls out a piece of toilet paper.

  ‘ Im assuming this is your doing ? ‘ I look at the one Piece of white paper and back up to him.
  ‘ Sorry I couldn’t get it to the gym. My hot wiring skills aren’t up to date. ‘

    He pushes off the locker and stands in front of me. He puts the toliet paper back in his backs pocket.

I look at him and I can’t help but smile. When Tucker left me standing like an idiot in my drive way on Tuesday, I swore I was going to get him back. So, on wensday night I called up Sky and Asked her if she knew were Tucker lived. Come to find out we had to pay  a Nerd fifty bucks to tell us were Tucker lived.

I made Sky go to the store, were I purchased fifteen rolls of Extra soft toilet paper.  Im surprised him or his parents didn’t wake up from how hard I was laughing.
  Lets just say his black car was completely white when he woke up.

I thought when Sky pulled up i would see him in the parking lot looking angrey or i would see a white car , that use to be blak , but i saw neither or.

  Now I look back up and see a slow smile spreading on his lips.

 Before I can even blink I hear my book landing on the ground and  Tucker gets closer to me until his whole body is flushed with mine.  His hands are on both side of my head, and All I see is him . He must hear my heart because he smiles down at me.

    ‘ New girl, ‘he says, not even caring that almost everyone is looking at us.

  ‘ your playing a very dangerous game , ‘ he says in a low, teasing voice.
 I smile up at him.

 ‘ I’ll take my chances, ‘ he must find this funny because he laughs. With one arm still braced by my head , he reaches in his back pocket and pulls out the toilet paper.
  He gets closer as he stuffs the paper in my locker above my head.

‘ Your going to pay for that , ‘ He says looking straight at me.
 I swallow and push a curl behind my ear.

  ‘ And how’s that ? ‘ He bends his head down and he hovers not even an inch above my neck. I put my hand on his arm and I feel his breath skid across my warm skin.  He and i both Knew that if he got any closer anything that came out of his mouth i would agree too .

  ‘ A date, ‘ he whispers into my skin and the words become a part of it.
  My breathing is too heavy for my liking and Tucker leans back only a little and smiles.

‘This time, I’ll pick you up at nine. ‘ he looks at me for one more second and pushed off the locker and walked away , not looking back once. My chest is going up and down quickly and everyone is looking at me oddly.

And they Look at me even weirder when a smile starts to spread on my face.

                                                                      ***

 ‘ New girl, ‘ I close my eyes and brace my hands on either side of the mirror.
   Gianna and her crew of two, walk out of the bathroom stalls. Gianna’s hair is in her perfect little Blond shortness and her other girls look just as striking.

      ‘ Gianna, ‘ I say in the same annoying voice. I turn around and lean my hip on the bathroom counter.
  Gianna smiles and reaches into her silver purse and pulls out a thing of lip gloss. She walk up to the mirror next to mine and starts to apply lip gloss with her pinky.

        ‘ New girl. Isn’t that what people like to call you ? ‘ She’s still doing her Lips and her girls are just standing behind her , with there purses up their shoulders.

‘Tucker is just so cute, isn’t he. Oh , Just wait till you get him in bed. Delicious. ‘ She puffs her hair and drops her lip gloss in her bag. She looks up to me and raises a perfectly plucked eyebrow.

‘Wouldn’t you say so ? ‘ I cross my arms over my chest and smile.

 ‘ Since he wouldn’t even return your kiss the other night, im assuming you have no idea what his bed is like. ‘

Her smile shatters and she snarls . ‘ you bitch ! ‘She raises her hand to go to slap me, but I grab her wrist before she gets a chance to make contact. Her mouth is a perfect little o as I turn her around fast and slam her against the wall.

‘ Listen, and listen close. ‘ I see out of the corner of my eyes, her friends Looking worried and grabbing for their cell phones.

‘ If you ever think about touching me again, I will kick your ass so hard that you will not be able tell the difference between Gucci and Wal-Mart . Got it ? ‘ She narrows her eyes at me . ‘ you. Broke . My . Nail. ‘

She spits the words at me . I look up and see that one of her nails really is broken.

‘ And if you think for one minute that im scared of you, Brooke, then you better think twice. ‘ cause this is far from over. ‘ I let go of her and back up . She almost falls, but catches herself at the last moment.

  I Smile. ‘Good. Wouldn’t want you to go down so easily. ‘ She smiles this big smile and starts to walk out backwards.

‘ Mark my words, Brooke. Your going to regret ever crossing paths with Gianna Fennilie . ‘
  I wave at her as she and her friends close the door behind her. I hear someone ask if they should go to the office, but Gianna tells them to shut up and keep walking.

  I turn on the water and splash water on my face.

         If it was a fight Gianna wanted . It would be a fight she would get.