How to start off a Bad date.

The moment I walk out the door I realize two things.

   One : being that nick is nothing like I expected him to be.

   And Two : I just remembered Tucker was supposed to pick me.

I Really could not believe that I forgot about the fact that Tucker was going to be picking me up at seven.  I stop walking to Sky’s car and reach into my purse and grab my phone.
  The time reads 7:24.
  Okay , either he’s late or he stood me up. Im gonna bet on the last one.

 Deciding on just going with Sky, I walk over to her Rang Rover and open the back door. I slam it a little to hard and Sky Looks at me Worried.
  She should be , because I swear , the Boy was going to get it coming to him.
 The Boy , Nick, turns around too , And Again im shocked by how .. Normal he looks.
  Okay , I’ll Admit. When Sky said she had a date I was kinda expecting like the Lord of Dark . Someone that would have long black hair and Wear trench Coats.

         Yeah. That’s me being a hypocrite.
 The guy , Nick, brings his hand out to me. ‘ hey, im Nick . ‘ Sky slaps him lightly on the shoulder. ‘She already knows your name ! ‘ Nick blushes and I take his hand.
  ‘ Brooke. But im sure you already knew that . ‘ he smiles a small smile and turns back around.
   Nick was not that tall , so that worked out great For Sky . From what I could tell in the waning darkness , is that he had short hair. The color of ginger.
   Yep, Sky was totally dating a ginger boy.
 He was dressed in a collared red shirt and if I could , I would guess tan baggy shorts.
 He wasn’t ugly , but he was not the type I would go for.

Sky starts to go and when were on the road , she looks at me in the rearview mirror with a smile on her face.
  ‘Are you ready ? ‘
  I make my hand go over the dress again. ‘ I guess. Tucker stood me up , but you know what ? I really don’t care . ‘
  I watch her frown in the mirror . ‘ What do you mean ‘ Stood you up ‘?’
  I let out my breath and bang my head on the back of the seat . ‘Stood me up as in , he never showed up to pick me up . ‘

Sky’s frown turns into a smile and I can hear Nicks Soft laugh. I automatically sit up straighter. ‘ What aren’t you telling me ? ‘ I ask and this time Sky starts to laugh.
 ‘ I made Nick go up to him and tell him that We were picking you up. I didn’t know he said he was going to come get you, So... I told him he can meat us there Before Eight. ‘

  I let go of a breath I didn’t know I was holding. So , tucker was going to Show up after all. I guess I had him penned all wrong.

  Sky looks at me and Raises an Eyebrow. ‘ your not falling for him , are you ?’
       And I laugh. But the laugh, was to high For my own Comfort. 

                                                               * * * 

The festival or fair , which ever they called it ,  was located in this Big field. Lights were every where and from where we parked I could see lights rising in the sky and descending back to the earth.

  Sky had to park about almost a mile away , just to get a spot. I could hear Screaming and Laughing from where I was.

I close my eyes and the smell of popcorn and hotdogs fill the air. A few people walk by talking excitably  and holding things like stuff animals and Cotton candy.
   Sky walks around her car and Nick meets her half way . He reaches for her hand and Sky has the cutest blush on her face. I try to hide my smile but Sky catches it. She sticks her tongue out at me and I do it right back , Childish or not.

    ‘ Oh ! ‘ She says , surprised. ‘I didn’t know you had your tongue Pierced. Cool ! ‘ I laugh and I walk next to her while she holds Nicks hand on the other side. I have no idea where I was supposed to meet Tucker . But at this moment , I didn’t care.