How you put your heart in someones hands.

* there is Sexual contact in this chapter so yeah. I have to give a fair warining just in case. :p *

Three times I have ran away .

This time will be my forth.

Im walking down the street , in the middle of Nowhere. My bags are over my shoulder and cars pass me , their bright lights shining on me and fading.

My breath comes out in front of me and despite everything the night is cold. I put my hands up to my mouth and start to blow on them. I don’t even bother with tears anymore.

They are useless things. Im walking when my boot hits a rock. I fall and land on my butt. I let out a gasp and my stuff falls everywhere and I start to pick them up .

My hands are falling in the dirt, trying to get all my clothes back in, when I see head lights coming my way. I put my hand up and shield my eyes. The headlights go out and im back staring into the night.

The car door opens and at this point I can’t even muster up the urge to panic. Someone bends down and places their hands around my face. 

‘ Brooke, Look at me. ‘ I continue to look down and a warm hand grabs my chin and brings my face up.  Im looking into green eyes. The most Beautiful green I’ve ever seen. The green I love. The green I want.

‘ you don’t have to runaway anymore, ‘ the voice says to me and I just stare at those eyes. My hand lands on something hard and I look down to see my hand on his chest. His heart is beating fast and It matches mine.

The two hearts that were always beating the same. I look back up and Tucker whispers to me one more time.

  ‘ you don’t have to be her anymore. Brooke, you don’t ‘ And I nod my head and Crash my face against Tuckers Neck, breath him in  and let the tears finally fall down my face.

  Im sitting in the passanger seat. Tucker is next to me fiddling with the heat. I have no idea how he found me or how he knew this was about my mother.

The demand I was tired of facing . The demon that decided to make my world come crumbling down.

‘ I talked to your Aunt. She says she talked to you and you freaked out. She .. She’s worried about you. ‘ I hear him say but I don’t answer .

I close my eyes and let my mind go back to not even two hours ago, when Everything good came tumbling down.

                                                            * * *

 I walked into the house finding my Aunt sitting at the table. I still had paint on my face and the smile was still shining through it. All thoughts of my mother was gone until I saw my Aunts face. She looked up and nodded.

‘Go clean up. Then please sit down with me. ‘ I swallowed hard then . I didn’t want to have this conversation. I went into my room, threw on jeans and a shirt and wiped all the paint off my face and everything else.  

My Aunt was sitting there when i came back staring at nothing but air. I sat down slowly and she didn’t look up.

‘ you want to know about your mom ? ‘ She said, her voice soft. I nodded my head slightly but she didn’t see. Her face lifted up to mine and it showed so much regret that I couldn’t stand it.

‘ the truth is Brooke, your mother left because she found something better. I have no idea how to say this, so im going to try my hardest. ‘

  I just look at her and she reached over and grabbed my hand. ‘ I need you to understand this Is not your fault. Okay ? I need you to get that before I tell you. Please, ‘ I looked away and I nodded my head in a false lie. My Aunt sat back and her bangles clashed together.