How to tease a Bad Boy.

I Look down at my wrist and Rub my finger under the Neon green Band. On it said ‘ Orange county Fair ‘ And I Still could not believe that I let Tucker buy it for me.

  ‘ I got it , ‘ I said, reaching for my purse and opening it. He put his hand over mine to stop me.
   ‘ Now, what kind of gentleman Would I be if I didn’t buy for you tickets ? ‘ Sky was behind us laughing over the argument and With one look her way , she shut up. Nick already bought her and Him bands , and Me And Tucker were holding up the line.

    ‘Come on ! Let the young boy buy it for you ! ‘Some adult yeld, who had his arm around some girl who looked ten years younger then him.
  I finally caved in and Of Course Tucker had to buy the 20$ band, when he could of just bought five tickets, since that’s probably how long I’ll last on this date.
  Five minutes.

       Now , me and him were standing off to the side, waiting for Sky and Nick to get off this ride that shout you into the air. Sky begged me to go, but I didn’t do hights .
 There is no way in human nature that a person should go that high in the air.

        Tucker is leaning against the metal gate, with his hands in his pockets.
  I feel a need to apologize , so I walk up to him and lean against the gate too.
  ‘ im Sorry. You could of went on without me. ‘ His eyes slick to mine and he smies. ‘And leave you out here and get picked up by some other guy ? No thank you . ‘

   I laugh , and Put my hands behind me, on the gate, and lean in.
  ‘ you give my beauty to much credit. The last guy to hit on me , Ended up with his hand broken. ‘
  That gets Tucker attention. ‘ oh yeah ? ‘ he says, leaning in closer to me. ‘ And why did the poor guy get his hand broken ? ‘

    I raise my eyebrows at him. ‘ I was walking on the sidewalk , and he grabbed my ass. Something you just don’t do . ‘ I watch as his mouth tips up.
  ‘ you would beat a poor guy up for touching you . ‘ I laugh and he looks up to the ride, that was still going.

   He nods his head to the game area , and Raises both eyebrows.
  ‘ Wanna Make a bet ? ‘ I go back some more , and I look up at him.

   ‘ What’s the bet ? ‘ I never backed down from a bet. Maybe it was something in my blood, but I always had to win.

Tucker brings his hands through his hair, and Smiles.
 ‘ you know  that game Were you use a Dart to Pop balloons ? ‘I nod my head . I knew the game he was talking about .
  ‘ Okay . One game of that , and Whoever loses has to give the winner a kiss.’

   I laugh like he’s kidding , but he was dead serious.
  ‘ A kiss ? ‘ I ask, Crossing my arms loosely over my chest. I tried to make it seem like I would never kiss him , ever. But honestly , I wouldn’t mine Kissing him and seeing what the hype was all about. According to all the girls he’s been with , he was A great kisser.

 ‘ A kiss, ‘he says , wiggling his eyebrows at me and I laugh again.
 ‘ No way. ‘ Im teasing and he knows it. He steps a little closer and I feel his mouth move on my ear.

‘Scared your going to lose , New girl ? ‘ Before I can catch my breath or answer, he taps my nose and starts to head to the game area. I cast A look at the ride Sky and Nick was On, And I watch Tucker walk to the game area, with a walk of a guy who knows he’d won something.

  I smile to myself and kick off the gate.

           He wouldn’t be having that smile for long.

                                      * * *

  ‘And that’s  Six ! ‘