How a good time goes to hell.

‘You Are Crazy ! Almost Kissing him like that ? Brooke, you should have seen his face ! He is going to get so much payback on you , and then your going to retaliate , then im going to get dragged into it . Then .. ‘

     I block her out and Show the guy in front of me my bracelet. He looks me up and down and is obviously doing the whole ‘Check out the girl in front of me’ thing.

Normally I would do something to Mess with the Kid, but I was here With Tucker on .. Who knows what , so I wasn’t going to be a Little vindictive weasel .

    ‘ .. And did you see the way he leaned into you ? He totally wanted you . No doubt about that , But For real ? How did you two get there in the first place ? One minute im ... ‘

I let out my breath and Let Sky finish her spew of words . The guy is still looking at me , Sky is still babbling , and I just want this line to hurry up and get over with.

     Me , Sky , Nick , And Tucker were in line for a haunted house, and Sky made it a point to tell the boys that me and her needed a little chat , So we grouped in groups of twos for the ride.
 Nick and Tucker got stuck some where behind us, and We have been separated since.

   I was kind of glad for the space. Ever since that Almost kiss, there has been some kind of Electricity hanging in the air Between us. Our Cocky comebacks and Easy talking Went away and We have been just saying little things to each other since.

      ‘ .. We were just walking and we heard the guy on the Microphone talking about a boy and girl going at it , and I just knew it was you ... ‘
    Im about to tell Sky to Nicely shut up , before I hear someone yell behind me in a familiar voice.

‘ How about you try keeping you eyes to yourself ? That girl Will probably break your hand if you try anything ! ‘
  A lot of people turn around and I see Tucker with his hands cupped  over his mouth, yelling at the ticket guy.

    I turn to look at the guy , and he has oh nicely gone to looking at papers. But, that does not mean I can’t see the Embarrassed blush from here.
    I turn back to see Tucker wink at me and I yell back .

‘ your such a .. ‘I didn’t want to curse in front of all these people with Kids so I think of something to throw out there.
   ‘ Donkey ..... You are such a Donkey ! ‘ I can literally see his shoulder shake from the laugh.

  ‘ Is that your subtle way of calling me a bad name ? Try harder Next time New girl ! ‘ I just shake my head and go back to looking forward and I catch Sky’s face.

    ‘ What ? ‘ I ask and she just looks ahead.
   ‘ you got it bad, ‘She comments and I just push her forward.

  ‘ Shut up. Now , lets go . ‘ She giggles and We both head into the haunted house, leaving the guy who was making my heart beat fast , behind.

                                                            * * *

I walk out of the haunted house , Laughing with Sky. We both found the haunted house to be Childish and we laughed every time we heard someone yell.

We both decide to not wait for the boys, so we head over to the food Concession stand.  Im standing with Sky in line, when I hear someone’s giggle I knew from Anywhere.

I turn around and I see Gianna standing outside of the haunted house, laughing. Im about to turn around , forgetting about her and her crew, when I see a familiar guy standing with them.
    Tucker.

 He’s leaning against a Picnic table, talking to gianna. He has smile on his face and he says something else to Gianna, making her laugh.

My hand tightens, but What can I do ? I knew they were friends before Me , and that wasn’t going to change any time soon.

But ,the moment that things go downhill, is when I see Gianna frown and grab Tuckers shirt.

Tucker goes with his shirt and soon Gianna’s mouth is all over his .

  I quicky turn away , Not being able to watch it.  By the intake of breath Sky makes, I know she see’s too.
  ‘ Brooke. ‘
  ’Lets, just go, Please. ‘She nods her head, and I start to fast walk my way out of there. Sky is taking out her car keys and calling Nick on her cell, telling him where we were heading.

        ‘ Brooke , wait up ! ‘ I walk faster and wrap my arms around myself.

            Its cold outside now and i walk as fast as i can to the car by myself, staying ahead of Sky , my head down. 

        Because  I  want don’t her or anyone else see the silent tear slip down my face.