How to get caught.

I can hear Voices Above me.

‘ So, you found them like this ? ‘

 ’ Sure did. ‘

  ’ hmmm ... Well, Darling, What do you think we should do about it ?’

‘ On the count of three ? ‘

 ’ Ohh .. We are so bad, ‘

  ’Three it is. ‘

  I feel something Wet hit my face and  i Jerk up instantly. My eyes squint up and I see Tuckers mother and My Aunt standing above me, with a bucket of water in both of their hands.

What the ...

 I look down and noticed my white shirt soaked, making my Black bra under it see through. I hear someone groan and I turn over to See Tucker sit up.

Holy shit I fell asleep with Tucker.!

   Tucker wipes water off his face and stares down at it on his hands. He looks up at me and starts to laugh. I scrowl at him and he goes to reach for my hand , until he looks up.

He see’s my Aunt and his mom both, looking down at us with their arms crossed. Tucker looks from my face to them, and then smiles.

  ‘ your welcomed to join the party. ‘And I watch opened mouth as he folds his hands behind his head and Lays back down on his back.

  ‘ Ohh, Linda , give me that water ! ‘ Tucker mom shouts and before Tucker can get his bearings , he was getting soaked in water. His eyes are closed and he spits water out of his mouth, still laying care free on his back.

  ‘Well, that was Inspiring. ‘ he comments , His eyes still closed. I laugh and then when I see my Aunts face I stop. Tucker opens one eye and looks to my shirt.

‘ right, to early for that . ‘ he comments before closing his eye again  . I blush and fold my arms over my wet shirt.  my Aunt ust shakes her head.

  ‘Care to explain how I found you and him, ‘ She points to Tucker with her finger. ‘ Out here. ‘ I open my mouth, trying to think of something, but nothing comes out. My Aunt nods her head like she guessed as much and I hear Tuckers mom sigh.

‘ Do you both know how unsettling it was to wake up and fine my son missing ? ‘ She nods her head to Tucker, who I think has fell back to sleep.

Great, let him leave me up to Suffer their worth.

 My eyes go to the sky and I see the Sun shining down on us. I gasp .

  ‘ Oh my god, what time is it ? ‘ I know me and Tucker both had school , and here we both were, sitting in the middle of a field, soaking wet, and getting glared out by two Ladies.

  I see a smile form on my Aunts lips and I see A bigger one form on Tuckers mom’s lips.

‘ Don’t worry about school, darling. Me and Your Aunt already called in for you guys, ‘ I see a gleam in her eye and I know something was up. What? I have no idea.  Out of the corner of my eye, I see Tucker groan again and he brings his hand out to block the sun out of his eyes.

  ‘ you two are still here ? Shit, I thought I was having a nightmare. ‘ I roll my eyes and My Aunt kicks the blanket and Tucker hurries up and sits up.

  ‘ Okay , okay ! Jeze , New girl. Warn a guy before your Aunt goes all ‘ Hulk ‘ because you know, ‘ he turns to me all serious. ‘You wouldn’t want her ruining my devilish good looks. ‘ I raise an eyebrow and smile.