I'm SUCH a Nerd!!1!11 LOL

This is kind of a continuation from the Socially Awkard chapter. Because I just saw a Wattpad Profile like this.

I was basically clicking random profiles, doing my own thing, when I saw a Profile Pic with Pikachu (NOt mine. Calm down.) This is what it said:

Hi so my name is [insert usernme here that I will not name in respect of said person] and I'm SUCH a big Nerd and I am so intreverted. Whoops! LOL.

My intrests are hanging out with my friends, playing volleyball, and going to Starbucks (Don't Judge me It's good :3)! But I'm also such a nerd because I like Pokemon!! My favorite is PIKACHU!! :D

I also really like One Direction, Justin Beiber, The Wanted, Five Seconds of Summer, and basically any other cute boy bands!!

And then she goes on to explain that YADA YADA YADA FOLLOW ME YADA YADA YADA I'M SUCH A BIG NERD YADA YADA YADA.

And it made me think, this person might like Pokemon, and I understand, it rocks, but I don't think that completley classifies her as a nerd. I guess that is my opinion, and I kind of made this to see what you guys think a nerd is.

I know, here I go again with these stupid questions, but I'm genuinly curious on this. And you guys also leave super funny responses sometimes. I would tell you what I think a Nerd is, but I think I've already explained that enough.

So, what things does someone have to like, do, say, etc. to make them a Nerd?

EDIT: And also, I seem to call myself a nerd. Do you guys think I'm a nerd, or do you think I'm just being ironic in this entire chapter?