Multiple Rants Rolled Into One

I have a few things to "rant" about, but I'll just make them nice and quick. (I might make them into longer rants later on)

When every story has a freaking abusive parent or ex-boyfriend that wants to kill them.

Now, this is ironic, because I have a story with an abusive Father in it (Scars), but I've been trying really hard not to make the Father beat the crap out of her for no reason, or call her a Bitch and a Slut in 99.9% of his dialogue.

~

When someone refers to someone's eyes as "chocolate", calls green eyes "piercing", refers to eyes as "orbs", says "chocolate hair", or anything like that every sentence.

I swear to god. Saying that ONCE or TWICE is fine. But saying "My piercing green eyes looked around the room as I met a pair of piercing green eyes look into my piercing green ones." is just.. NO.

And also, since when are brown eyes the color of chocolate? I mean, they're BROWN, you can't say anything exciting about it. My eyes are brown, and you want to know what they're the color of? Crap. Need I say more?

~

I hate it when all the charachter knows how to wear are "messy buns", sweatpants, and hoodies. I mean, sure, lots of people commonly wear that (aka my entire wardrobe), but whether it's in real life or writing, everyone has variety. jfc

~

THERE ARE MORE COFFEE SHOPS IN THE WORLD THAN STARBUCKS.

~

When the main character had their heart broken, and the author makes it clear that they don't trust anyone, but they then go straight into a relationship with no problem afterwards. I mean, at least TRY to have the character show some trust problems. Jeez.

~

"Mum I just met Harry Styles yesterday and he invited me to go on tour with him and I know I'm still in high school and need to graduate for my future but can I go please"

"Sure honey have a good time"

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.

~

When the story title gives away half the book.

i.e. "I Love Dan Howell But I Also Love Phil Lester And They Both Love Me But They Also Love Eachother And Oh Whoops I just Killed Phil But He Didn't Die Because He's Really A Vampire"

~

When every ex-girlfriend on the face of the planet becomes a bitch and comes back for revenge

~

When they go shopping and the guy buys the protagonist everything she looks at. They won't do that. It'll be like, "I like that. Too bad I don't have money." "Yeah, sucks."

~

So I wore: *enter polyvore link*
Then I Wore: *enter Tumblr link*
My friend wore: *enter Google Images Link*
I wore this yesterday: *enter weheartit link*
And I wore this on this day two years ago: *enter another polyvore link*

JUST STOP. LINKS WON'T EVEN WORK ON HERE.

~

"Hey Mom can I run away with this random person I just met"

"Sure"

"Hey Mom can I have $1,000 for a plane ticket so I can leave the counrty when I'm 14"

"Sure"

"Hey Mom can I do Meth"

"Sure"

~

I had to do these. I is sorry. ;)