Nine - (Insert Title)

Maka POV
    I knocked on (Yn)'a apartment door. When he opened it, I smiled. "Do you know where Blair is?" I asked.
    "Chupa❣Cabra's, why'd you ask?" (Yn) said.
    "I just have a few questions for her, that's all," I said and ran off. I have to find Papa. He will let me have a talk with Blair.
"Sorry, little girl," a man said when I was trying to enter Chupa❣Cabra's. "This club is for adults only."
"Okay. I just need to talk to Blair. Can you get her for me?" I asked politely.
"Sure," the man said, coming back out with Blair,
"Sup, Maka?" Blair asked.
"Nothing, tell me more about Arachnophobia and that guy. What was he like? Did he say anything else?" I asked.
     "He was short. He seemed to have different forms. He used one from 100 years ago to kill Clair," Blair answered.
      "Oh wow," I said. "I hope that, that thing doesn't kill more people," I said.
      "We all do," Blair responded.
"By the way, how is (Yn) handling this situation?" I asked.
"Not so good. I've tried to cheer him up, nothing is working," Blair said with a sigh.
      "I want to go to talk to him, I also don't want to trigger him, you know what I mean?" I asked.
      "Yeah- I keep on triggering Spirit. He is always crying over you when I talk to him," Blair said.
Ignoring that comment, I sighed. "I'm going to go to the Library and get more information. Can you get my papa's DWMA card for me?" I asked. "I need the stars."
    "Nyā! Of course I can," Blair hopped back into Chupa❣Cabra's. When she came out she was holding papa's card. "I told him that you needed it for books. He coughed it right up."
    "Thanks, Blair," I ran off.
    "Bye, Nyā," Blair said.
     I walked into the library. "Hello, sir. Can you get me a book about transformation magic, and what kinda of magical beings use it?" I asked.
    "I have one right here for you. It describes how they transform, what beings use it, and how it can be used during battle," the man gave me the book, I gave him Papa's card.
"Thank you, sir," I said, taking back the card.
     I opened the book to a random page. The page was all about Bloodsuckers. According to the book, no one knows much about them except that they can transform into when they were younger.
     Maybe I can bring this up with Blair again. I want this figured out.