11 - Arachne

Blair POV
"Thanks for scheduling a time with us, Lord Death," Maka said.
"No problemo, kiddo," Lord Death responded. "Can you elaborate on what you were saying before, please?"
"Sure thing," I said. "Me and (Yn) could spy for the DWMA, if we can get into Arachnophobia. We may not know much about it, but we know that they are evil," I said.
"I don't think that they are a threat. Their leader has been dead for 800 years," Lord Death said.
"Without a leader?" Maka whispered.
"Well- I can't trust you on that sort of mission just yet. Maybe if you go on a mission and not die-" Lord Death cut himself off. "Either way, you'll have to gain that mission."
"Got it," we all said in unison.
     We walked out of the Death Room. "Guys," Maka said. "I'm going on a mission- Loew village. I might not be back for a couple days," Maka said.
     "Okay," I said.
     "Loew village?" (Yn) asked.
     "Yeah- there oldest golem has been acting up. Me, Soul and Crona are going to go and see what all of the fuss is about, okay?" Maka said.
     "Well, we will see you in a few days," I said. "Bye."
A Few Days Later
       "Oh my gosh! Maka! Are you okay?" I asked. She was lying in a bed. A witch had paralyzed her.
        "Arachne," Maka said. "A man referred to her as Arachne..." Maka said darkly. "Let's go ask Lord Death," Maka said.
"But you can't," I said, referencing
"Arachne?" Kid asked. "What's going on?"
"Should we tell him?" I asked.
"Yeah," Maka said. "If not, he will force it out of us."
"I'll explain," Blair said. "The person who killed Clair, we believe that he was a member of Arachnophobia. Lord Death told us that the leader has been dead for over 800 years. Now the same tiny man was at the revival of witch Arachne," I explained.
Sup guys? If you don't get it, switch out Mosquito and Giriko. Mosquito was in Loew village, not Giriko in this fanfic.
      "That seems serious. My father told you information, and not his own son? Interesting..." Kid said. "I too, want to know now. I am coming with you, Blair, to the Death Room."
     "Alright, let's go," I said.
"Perfect," Kid said walking off.
When we walked into the Death Room, Lord Death stares at us. "Kid? Blair? What are you here for?" He asked.
"Tell us about Arachne," Kid demanded.
"I don't believe you kids are ready," Lord Death responded.
"We were created ready," Kid responded.
"If you insist," Lord Death said. "Arachne is a witch who created Demon Weapons. Me and Eibon were allies with her once," Lord Death sighed.
     "Allies?" Me and Kid said in unison.
     "Uh- never mind. Anything else you kids need to ask?" Lord Death asked.
     "Yes," I said. "When are we going to spy?" I asked.
     "E-uh," Lord Death stuttered. "I have to talk to my Death Scythe's about it."
      "We'll give you a week," I said. "We will be back Tuesday, 6:00 O'clock," I told him.
Nurse's Office
    "Maka-" I said. "Arachne is the head of Arachnophobia. So she isn't dead after all. Damnit- we need to tell (Yn), and quick," I said. "I have Lord Death a week to figure out what to do. Until then, we will dig as far deep as we can. We have no tools, which is a major disadvantage."
     "I know where we can start looking," Maka said. "Trick the teachers into telling us about it. They are human after all."