21 - The Battle Starts NOW

No One's POV
     "Back up," (Yn) said to the crew. "Maka, BlackStar," he glared into their eyes. "Don't get involved, no matter what happens. If I die, I'll die in the way that I want."
    "I understand," Maka backed off.
    "I won't make any promises," BlackStar stood back farther than Maka.
    "You said nothing about me," Kid smirked.
    "Or us," Kim added.
    "Stop talking," Asura interrupted. "The voice of scum is utterly annoying."
    (Yn)'s eyes narrowed. "Scum you say? Let this battle determine who is scum and who has won."
     Before anyone could blink, (Yn) has kicked off into the air and was now above the Kishin. Asura threw his scarves at (Yn) while still midair. When (Yn) touched down he kneeled than instantly shot back up and kicked Asura in the stomach.
    "Kneeling," Asura said. "That's a good position for a to-be slave."
     (Yn) ignored that, he didn't let that get to his mind. The fact was, he couldn't. He had to keep going for Blair, if he lost Asura would go after her. It would only make sense to kill both partners. (Yn) stood for a while, when Asura blinked it was time to strike. (Yn) pounced onto Asura, he grabbed Asura's throat. With all of his power he pushed Asura onto the ground. 
    "I need a weapon! Now, something sharp!" (Yn) yelled, he held out his hand. Soon a warm object filled his hand. Tsubaki came to the rescue, the uncanny sword mode was all he needed to finish Asura.
    "You have me down," Asura said. "What are you going to do n-" Asura couldn't finish his sentence. It was too late. (Yn) raised Tsubaki up as high as his arms couldn't go and pushed down with a force that he never knew he had. Tsubaki went right through the kishin's head. Then to finish it all, (Yn) savaged the Kishin's next with one swipe of a blade.

Asura's head was severed, he was dead.