Five - Medusa Pt. 2

Clair POV
"Get the fuck back here, you old hag!" I yelled at Mizune. She was flying away with the chained up (Yn) in her arms.
"When the DWMA finds us, they will let us out. When that happens, we will track that bitch down. We will not tell anyone what has happened. They might wait too long," Blair had her hands on the pink bars.
"I understand," I said. "Test subject. They called him one of those. Like a lab rat. What do you think will happen to (Yn)?" I asked.
"Experiment with his soul," Blair answered. "See how much pain a half breed can survive, maybe test his genetics, lots of things," Blair looked down, depression in her eyes.
"Over my dead ass, they'll do that!" I protested.
"Over my soul," Blair sighed. L
Mizune POV
When I arrived back at headquarters, Medusa was waiting for me. "Medusa," I said. "I got you a new test subject. A meister, half wolf, half human. Perfect?"
"Ah, yes, yes, the tests. I forgot about them until now," Medusa said. "Put him in a cell."
"Alright-" I put (Yn) in a cell, while walking back to the main room I thought of thing to say to Medusa. When I arrived I settled on a question. "What was it like in the DWMA? Fighting and such?"
"I am surprised I came out alive. I was against Stein, one one the best Miesters the DWMA has ever had," Medusa said. "Well, that's enough talking for now. I guess I should go and say a word or two to our new guest," Medusa suggested. "Meanwhile, you get the experiments ready."
"Yes, Medusa," I said.
Medusa POV
I walked down a hallway. My boots were clinking on the stone floor. I found the locked cell door. This must be (Yn)'s cell. I slowly opened the door, I was prepared for anything.
     "Hello, (Yn)," I said to him.
     "Where am I?" He was lying down in the corner.
      "Top secret," I said.
      "Ahaha! So clever. What do you want to do to me," he asked.
      "Come with me and I will show you," Medusa said. I started to walk away, leaving the door open. He crawled out. "Vector arrow," I whispered. All of my vectors surrounded (Yn). "If you do something I don't like, you'll die."
     "Bitch," he said.
     I ignored it, clearly he was trying me. "I place some last minute plans. I want to see what makes a miester, like you, tick," I said.
    "What are you going to do?" He asked me.
    "Calm down," he said. "Everything will be explained in do time..." I said. "Into this room, now," I appointed him to a room. "Sit in the chair-" I had him sit in the chair in the center of the room. I buckled his legs, hands and chest to the chair. "Goodbye," I left the room.