Eight - Arachnophobia

Clair POV
     We are finally doing this. Capitol of Canada, huh? That's Ottawa, right? I hope so. We arrived at Ottawa not long after we left. Only a few hours.
"Let's ask around- hey, guy!" Blair called to a citizen. "Do you speak English?"
"Parlez-vous Francais?" The guy asked.
"I guess not-" Blair said.
"Hello, I'm guessing you are tourists," someone else said.
"We are from the DWMA," I said. "We are looking for Galizo, do you know where we can find them?" I asked the woman.
"Everywhere," the woman said. "Any one of us could be apart of Galizo. But I do know that the head of Galizo's name is Galizo Gessí (Gah- Lee - Zoe, Jess - See)," the woman said. "Most of the Galizo members are part of her family."
"Thank you," (Yn) said.
"By the way, what is your name?" Blair asked the woman.
The woman stuttered. "My name is- why should I tell you brats?" The woman sassed.
"Show us your ID, and tell us your name. We were sent from the DWMA. You seem to have good information," I pulled out my DWMA ID. "Look, Clair. Race: Weapon, Class: EAT, Gender: Female, it even has my picture and a DWMA stamp. Do you need a further look?"
The woman pulled out her ID. "Damnit-" she handed her ID to me. "What the hell?" (Yn) looked at the ID.
"You're Jessyik Gessí. You are one of the Gessí family. Explain this, why did you tell us that information?" Blair asked.
"I wanted to drive you off of my track," Jessyik said. "Maybe if you thought of me as an alley-" (Yn) gave Jessyik a swift punch in the throat.
"Follow us," I whispered in her ear. "Try one thing and Blair, over there, will blow you into space, literally," I watched Jessyik.
"Where is the main base," (Yn) questioned.
"In the- the- sewers," Jessyik said. "Under the parliament building."
    "Take us there, if you lead us the wrong way, you'll die," Blair said. "We will eat fish with a side of Jessyik!"
     "What's with her and fish?" Jessyik asked.
     "I don't know either," (Yn) said.
     "Nor do I," Clair said.
     We jumped into the sewers. The smell was horrid. "Which - way?" (Yn) asked.
    "Two let's and a right," Jessyik said. We did as she said. When we did that, we were at a door. The awful smell was weaker here. "Here we are-"
    "Let's go," Blair cut Jessyik off.
    I opened the door. "Looks like a palace!" I said.
   "You're right," Blair said
"Jessyik, you first," I said.
   Jessyik went first into the palace-like base. After she stepped in, we all followed. "Gessí is this way," she lead us through hallways and into a room.
   "Visitors?" A small man said. "From the DWMA. Jessyik, you traitor!" The man said.
   "Are you Gessí?" I asked.
      "I am Mosquito, you are Clair, Blair and (Yn)," Mosquito said.
       "Then where is Gessí?" Blair asked.
       "He was getting in the way. All of his men are now apart of Arachnophobia," Mosquito answered.
       "What's Arachnophobia?" I asked.
       "An organization under the rule of witch Arachne," Mosquito answered.
      "Witch?" Blair said. "They ruin everything."
      "I want you to leave here. Deliver a message to the DWMA. How many people does it take to deliver a message?" Mosquito rhetorically asked. "One," he answered himself. "One of you will not see daylight again. I'll have mercy and keep two alive..."
     "If you're going to kill one of us, kill me," I said.
     "Clair, stop," (Yn) put his hand on my shoulder. "He doesn't seem that strong. We can take him."
    "No," Clair said. "He killed the head of Galizo. He shouldn't be underestimated," I said.
"She is right. But no one has to die," Blair said.
"One volunteer? I didn't expect that. If you wish," Mosquito said.
      "Over my dead body," (Yn) said. "Fight me. If I lose, you can have her."
      "Deal," Mosquito said. "How should I deal with you? 800 years ago? 400 years ago? 100 years ago? I think that my 100 year old form should do it," Mosquito said, transforming into a buff beast with tiny legs.
      "Damnit! What is that thing?" (Yn) yelled.
(Yn) POV
      Mosquito grabbed me by the ears. "Let me go!" I yelled.
      He didn't saying anything, he just threw me into a wall recklessly. "That's all you got?" Mosquito asked.
     "Nope," Blair said. "He has me," Blair supported me. "Pumpkin, Pumpkin, Halloween Cannon!" Blair yelled. A cannon erupted, it didn't do anything to harm Mosquito.
     "What are you?" Clair asked.
     "Something you'll regret fighting," and that was it. After Mosquito said those words he impaled Clair. She was over.
     "Clair!" Me and Blair yelled in unison.
     "Now, will you deliver that message, or do I have to kill the cat too?" Mosquito said.
     "No-" I said. Picking up Clair and yanking on Blair's hand. "We are on our way-" I sobbed.
      We went back to the DWMA. We ditched Jessyik, she was no longer important. When we arrived back at the DWMA, the first person we met was Maka Albarn. She ran as quick as she could to go and get a teacher, preferably Stein.
     "Over here, Stein, Ms. Marie," I hard Maka yelled from a distance.
     "You guys, again?" Stein said. "I knew one of you would die. Just didn't know who," Stein said looking at the bleeding body before him.
     "Stein, show some emotion. An innocent girl just died!" Ms. Marie yelled.
     "I can't," Stein replied. "By the way, what killed your friend?" Stein asked.
     "It was weird," Blair said, I was unable to talk. "A guy with a huge nose, by the name of 'Mosquito', said that he was from Arachnophobia, later on he killed Clair. He said he wanted us to deliver a message. I'm guessing the message was to tell the DWMA that Arachnophobia is gaining power, and quick," Blair explained.
      "Arachnophobia?" Marie asked.
      "What's Arachnophobia?" Maka said.
      "Oh no. This is a matter to bring up with Lord Death. How can they be gaining power of their leader has been dead for over 800 years?" Stein asked himself, then hurried into the DWMA.
      "What are we going to do about Clair's body?" Blair asked.
      "Give me her," Marie said. "I'll pick her up and carry her to Niagus."
      "Okay, (Yn), let go for a second. I know you're sad, but we have to get her body the proper treatment," Blair kneeled down and patted my back.
     "Okay-" I said sobbing. I let go of Clair's cold hand.
     "Okay," Marie sighed. I saw her pick Clair up and walk into the DWMA, with Clair's hand swaying limply in the wind.
      I started to sob when Marie was out of sight. I was kneeling down next to Blair. "It's going to be alright," she assured. "She did this to protect us. She wanted us to be happy, she doesn't want you crying," Blair hugged me.
     "You're right," I said. "She would."
Maka POV
     I watched Blair and (Yn) mumble to each other. I wanted to say something, but I couldn't. I wasn't going to get into their own business.
     I walked inside and ran after Marie. "Marie," I called. She was walking out of the nurse's office. "Is Clair really dead?" I asked her.
    "Yes," Marie said. "She died of blood loss, just right now. It's best not to tell (Yn) that she died at the DWMA. It might make him upset," Marie said.
      I get it. If he finds out Clair died in a safe place, he would lose it. "Okay," I replied. "Do you know anything about Arachnophobia? I heard Blair say it, and Stein said something about the leader being dead," I brung up.
     "No, sorry I don't, honest," Marie said.
     "Oh, it's fine. I'll go ask Blair and (Yn) more tomorrow," I said waving goodbye go Marie.