Seven - Lord Death

Blair POV
     I hauled (Yn) out of Medusa's home. Me and Clair ran with him into the woods. What seemed like hours passed, until Stein finally came running out. He looked different, covered in witch blood and holding a soul. "Oh my gosh! What happened?" I asked.
    "We won, is all," he replied.
    "The witch is dead! Finally," (Yn) said.
    "Let me take a look at him," Stein kneeled down over (Yn). "Gladly, he isn't injured too much. Many sprained parts and pulled muscles, don't move for now," Stein told (Yn).
"When should he be fixed?" I asked.
"Only a few days, maybe a week at the most," Stein replied.
"Are we in trouble?" Clair asked cautiously.
"You went out of your way to save your meister. I don't know about Lord Death, but in my book, that's a accomplishment above most others," Stein said, and smiled. "Blair, (Yn) isn't your meister. What drove you to come here for him?"
"I really like him," I said. "If he is gone, what will I do? That kind of thing."
"Love? Sounds like it, good job girls," Stein said. "Let's take him back to the DWMA. Niagus can fix him up in no time!"
      We hiked through Medusa's foggy forest. When we got out we want to a town. There, they gave us a plane straight back to the DWMA.
Time Skip (No One's POV)
      "I feel so much better," (Yn) said, stretching in his hospital bed.
      "(Yn), Clair, and Blair the Cat, please report to the Death Room," the loud speaker boomed.
      We walked into the death room.
      "Why hello, Kids!" Lord Death yelled. "Nice to see that you are all intact and not dead."
      "Y-yeah," Clair scratched her head.
      "Why did you want us down here, sir?" I asked.
      "I would just like to inform you that (Yn) is being ranked up to a two star meister," Lord Death handed (Yn) a new ID card.
      "Thank you, sir. But why?" (Yn) asked.
      "I decided this because of how well you handled being in the presence of witches," Lord Death said.
      "What kind of stuff can I do with this?" (Yn) asked.
       "For two star meisters, I usually hand pick missions. I have one ready for the three of you. Want to hear it?"
        "Hell yeah," Blair said.
        "There is an organization by the name of Galizo. They are growing quick. Almost a hundred members. They all have Kishin Souls," Lord Death said. "With Blair's magic and (Yn)'s sword skills, I am sure that you will find a way to kill them all!"
       "Do you think we can do it?" (Yn) asked, looking at Blair and Clair.
       "Of course we can," Clair said.
        "It's us, yeah we can," Blair said.
       "Okay, so we will take the mission," (Yn) said.
      "I suggest that you leave tomorrow morning. Galizo is located in the Capitol city of Canada, now go back to classes," Lord Death said.
      They all left and went to classes. They didn't go back to the hospital wing, because Niagus said (Yn) could leave at any time.
      "We are actually doing something!" Clair said happily.
      "Tomorrow is going to be one hell of a day," Blair said.