Two - Death Bucks

No One's POV
    "Good for you," Clair said. "You found a perverted cat lady!"
    "She's not like that. She is a playful cat lady. And her name is Blair," (Yn) said.
     "Blair- such a pretty name," Clair commented.
     "I know right? Anyways, it's time to go to school. I'm thinking about visiting her again soon," (Yn) said.
     "Take me with you next time," Clair said. "I want to see her for myself."
      After school, (Yn) took Clair to the pumpkin house. Blair opened the door and asked "Nya, who are you?"
      "I'm his weapon, Clair. I am a sword," Clair said.
"A sword?" Blair asked. "Hey- can I see you transform?" Blair said enthusiastically.
     "Sure," Clair transformed into (Yn)'s hands.
     Blair gasped. "That's so cool. I want one," Blair said. "But I have weapons of my own."
     "Weapons? Where?" (Yn) asked.
     "I'll show you," Blair said. "Pumpkin, Pumpkin, Halloween Cannon!" Blair yelled.
     "Magic?!? You're a witch?" (Yn) asked.
    "I'm not a witch, I'm a cat with a ridiculous amount of magic power," Blair answered.
    "That explains the cat ears-" Clair said. Clair nudged (Yn). "Blair, would you like to come to Death Bucks Cafe with us?" Clair asked.
"Of corse!" Blair yelled.
"Let's go now," (Yn) took Blair's hand and started pulling her towards Death Bucks Cafe.
    They soon arrived at Death Bucks. Clair found a table, they seated themselves. "You know what? I'm not hungry. I'll leave you too alone," Clair said.
    "Just me and you, I guess," Blair said. She looked eager.
"Y-yeah," (Yn) said.
"May I take your order?" A waitress asked.
"Anything fish," Blair said.
"Um, the special," (Yn) said.
    "Coming right up!" The waitress said, leaving the table.
    Blah, blah, blah, they ate dinner and then decided to go back to Blair's house. They sat and talked for a while, not doing much.