Ten - Spoilers From Here On Out

Maka POV MANGA SPOILERS
After all of the possible information I could get from the book, I returned it. After walking out from the library, I ran down the stairs and straight to Blair.
     "Blair-" I yelled. "That man, he might've been a bloodsucker," I told her.
     "What are those?" Blair asked.
     "The book didn't say it completely, but I think they are things that suck blood and can transform into their younger selves," I answered.
      "Wow," Blair said. "Maybe we can go to Arachnophobia and avenge Clair," Blair suggested.
      "Yeah- but we can't go alone. We will have to go and get the DWMA involved. We have to tell Lord Death. Want to come, right now?" I asked.
     "Yes- hey, (Yn) I'm going to Lord Death. Wanna come?" She asked (Yn).
     "Lord Death? I need to tell him about that guy," (Yn) said. "I'm coming."
     "That's exactly why we are going," Blair said.
     "Even better," (Yn) replied.
     "And we are off!" I said.
     We walked into the Death Room. Sid, Marie, Tezca Tlipoca, Stein and Papa were all in the Death Room having a deep conversation with Lord Death.
    "Sorry to intrude, this in important. We need to talk about Arachnophobia," I said darkly.
    "Arachnophobia? You kids are getting into more than you can chew," Stein said.
    "It's best that you forget about Arachnophobia, and leave it to the adults," papa said.
    "An Arachnophobia agent killed Clair," (Yn) said.
No One's POV
     "Why do you say that?" Tezca asked. 
     "The man that killed Clair, he is a blood sucker, who is apart of Arachnophobia. He calls himself Mosquito," (Yn) said.
"And how do you know that?" Tezca asked.
     "I remember exactly what he said. What he said before he killed her," (Yn) went on.

"He was getting in the way. All of his men are now apart of Arachnophobia."

"What's Arachnophobia?"

"An organization under the rule of witch Arachne."

Yn said. Everyone was baffled. "Did he say anything else of importance?" Spirit asked.
"Not that I believe," (Yn) said.
    "We were thinking, we should kill that Mosquito guy," Blair said.
    "How?" Marie asked.
    "By using spies, of course. Me and (Yn) will go in, in secret. We will keep a form of communication. Walkie Talkie?" Blair suggested.
    "While that is a well thought out plan, it's too dangerous for a students and monster soul," Spirit said.
     "We can do this," Blair said. "Give us a chance."
     "Alright," Stein signed. "Lord Death?"
     "I think that they should! They came all this way. We can't hold them back. Tomorrow come down here at 4:00 PM Sharp. We will talk more. Right now I need to finish my conversation with your teachers," Lord Deth kicked them out.