Six - Bang

Yn POV
I sat in these restraints waiting for Medusa to come back. A door opened. "Medusa? What the hell do you want?" I yelled. I couldn't see, Medusa put something around my eyes.
"You're mistaking me as a witch. Everyone does that," Blair said.
"Seriously," Clair mumbled.
"Oh- it's just you guys. Get me out of here already," I said.
"Don't be such a priss about it. What did you think we are here for?" Asked Clair. Clair removed the cloth surrounding my eyes. Blair busted through the restraints that held down my legs, hands and chest.
    "He is free," Blair said.
    "Finally," I panted. "Let's get out of here."
    "Yeah," Blair said, walking down the hallway. "When we get home I'll make us all some salmon."
"If we get out of here," Clair corrected.
"If is correct," Medusa said from afar.
"No way we are letting you escape," Mizune said.
"Have I introduced you to Eruka Frog yet? She will help us kill your two lady friends," Medusa said, gesturing to another witch.
Eruka was holding a black floating think above her hand. "You have an option. Kill yourselves or let us do it," Eruka said. Eruka started whispering to Medusa.
"Perfect," Medusa mumbled.
     "Vector Plat!"
     "Tadpole Bomb!"
     "Chi!"
     A bomb of all three of there piers combined was racing towards Blair. I had seconds to act. I put my hands out, I pushed her out of the way. The bomb hit me, I was sent flying into the wall. After I hit the wall, it was hard for me to move.
    "(Yn)!" Blair yelled.
    "Blair- he is fine. I know him. Let's keep fighting. Remember that note we left? I had the exact place we were going on it. If someone knows we are missing, they will find that note. Someone will be here soon. We've been gone for two whole days, don't worry," Clair reassured Blair.
    "Makes sense," Blair said.
    "Wow, that's exactly what happened," Stein said calmly.
     "Woo! Stein," Clair shouted happily.
     "Let em' die, stein," Spirit said, talking about the witches.
     Medusa laughed. "You two, against three witches? Don't get ahead of your selves," said Medusa.
     "Maybe we should," Stein replied. Stein glanced at Blair and Clair. When that happened Clair and Blair took the hint and got me out of there in time.
    I heard distance booms and bangs, probably from Stein fighting Medusa and the other witches. I didn't care, as long as I was with Blair.