23 - Awards

No One's POV
     A giant hand placed a medal around (Yn)'s shoulders. It was heavy so we can take it. "This medal was carved out of pure gold just for our (Yn), who killed the Kishin, and rid the world of madness until the next," Spirit said.
    "Yeah- this gold is heavy. Hope I don't strain my neck," (Yn) stood on a stage, looking out at a cheering and laughing crowd. "When the next Kishin arrises, we will be here to fight it. AND WE WILL WIN!" The crowd up roared.
    Death the Kid took the stage. "(Yn) had one of the most short battles I have ever heard of, but boy was it gruesome," Kid said. "But that's not the point. The point is that we are free of fear and madness for (hopefully) centuries to come."
    The crowd cleared out. Some people stayed behind in the stage room including Maka, Kid, Lord Death, BlackStar and the rest of the crew. Even Crona was there.
    "I'll kill any Kishin that arrises will I dwell on this earth," (Yn) said. "I'll do it for my love," he glanced at Blair.
    "And I will never stop fighting too. I will do it for friends and loved ones. I couldn't bare to lose half of one," she explained.
    "But for now, let's just wait," (Yn) said. "Baby-" (Yn) leaned onto Blair. She allowed him tongue to anger.
     "Again- what the hell," Soul said.