part one:

"Hey honey how was school today?" Gabbys mother ruth asked her daughter as she got in the house . She has black thick hair just like gabby's a nd a proceleon face. People could mistaken them for twins.
"It was okay..very hard and stressful I had a test in biology and its my worst subject." She said feeling sad.
"Aww babe I'm sure it was okay here have a chocolate covered frosted brownie they are delicious and just out of the oven not to long ago." Ruth had said as she had given gabby one.
"Don't mind if I do." Thanks.
"Your so welcome." Gabby went to turn on the radio to her favorite cstation and a one direction song was on. Jist a snippet of what makes you beautiful. "man I love this song I hope I can meet them someday."
"I'm sure you will some day."
"If there is any directioners listening please call the station and tell me what the name of the song is and you will win two tickets for v.I.p treament and to win back stage prizes!" So the announcer guy had picked up the phone and gabby was on it and she couldn't believe it."hello listener if you can give me the name of the song and artist you will win all the grand prizes!"
"I know it its what makes you beautiful by one direction" Gabby said excitedly.
"You won!"the announcer John had said . "Oh my god I won mom!" yay! She had said excitedly. She gave her the thumbs up. "are you able to come down the station and pick up the prizes? If not we can most certainly mail them to you." He added.
" Yes mailing would be better, when is the concert?"
"July 29 th of this year."
"Oh my god thank you soo much i m so excited."
"Your welcome. I just need to get your address and phone number to send you the gift package."
"Okay" and then it went to a commercial. And that my friends is how it all started out. Yes I won tickets to see one direction and meet and greet to But I also got the grandest prize of all meeting the harry styles the man of my dreams to say the least it was a nightmare...