Chapter Twenty Five

"Fuck."

"Oh well," Phil shouted, walking out of the living room. "it's not like people haven't figured it out yet Dan!"

Dans stood up and dragged himself to the his and Phils room - or, you know Phils filing room - and did more looking into asking 'Caitlin' to take the video down. Moments into his research, Phil slammed the laptop shut and took it away from Dan, leaving Dan with an engulfed feeling of confusion and a lot of questions. 

"Just stop looking into it Dan. For god sake, we'll just come out." Phil whispered softly and sweetly, inches away from Dans face. 

"Am I going to get out of doing this at all?" Dan whined, folding his arms, a smirk plastering his face. Phil shook his head, giggling. That's one thing that Dan had always loved since their high school days; Phils giggle/laugh and the way his tongue poked out the side of this mouth. 

Dan playfully grunted and rolled his eyes. "When?" Dan moaned, sounding jokingly childish. 

"Hmmm," Phil began. Snatching Dans arms from the crossed position and pulled him towards 'Dans room' to be greeted with a full set up of a camera, lights, a microphone - the lot. Phil hushed Dan over to the bed to sit down, as he shut the door and merrily skipped next to Dan, switching the camera on. 

"How about now? Hi guys, so as you can see me and Dan are still in pyjamas, we just  look a mess right now, wanna explain why Dan?" Phil said chirpily and excitedly. Dumb founded and confused, Dans jaw slacked and  he was lost for words. Blinking intensely knocking his out of the denominational daze he was in, he locked eyes with the lens and managed to stutter out a "W-we just w-woke up?" Asking like a question. 

Rolling his eyes and smiling with his tongue poking out, he snatches Dans hand from his lap and puts it beneath camera viewing. "Something else..." Phil says. Dan now making an "ooooh" shape with his baby pink lips, he turns to the camera and can't seem to get his words out. Phil thinks it's because he doesn't want to, but in reality, Dan just doesn't know how to word it. 

"Assuming this video won't go up for about two days, I'm guessing you guys who watch me religiously, none of you, have already seen the video a girl called Caitlin uploaded about meeting us and saying we are dating. Well I can confirm tha-"

"Me and Phil are dating, so get over it. Like, I know some people are going to scream at the thought, but we are. He's actually starting to hurt my hand, Phil please let go." Dan complains while yanking his hands away. "Thank you. Okay, I'm guessing we can't just leave you with a 'me and phil are dating k bye' thing you need a back story," Before Dan could finish, Phil got his revenge and interrupted Dan. 

"Yes, it started-" They told their story about them, and about four hours later were coming to the end of the video (a/n: that is what u call rebekah being lazy) "So yeah.." Phil said, finally taking a sigh of relief. 

"So, now you know, that video doesn't have to be a conspiracy, it can be a lost legacy." Dan said, waving his hands around, sounding to deep and meaningful. 

"Click subscribe and like this video, and yeah. I'll see you soon..." Before Phil continued saying goodbye, he intertwined his and Dans lips in a sudden turn. Melting into the kiss too, Dan grabbed the back of Phils head bringing him closer to him. Phil reached his arm out and placed it on the side of the camera and slowly dragged his hand over the lens and shuts the camera off, the other arm still clutching onto Dans sides. The arm that was previously wrapped around the lens, found its way back to Dans sides and clutched him like stairway railings(a/n hAlSeY rEfErEnCe) Slowly getting heated, Dan tugged the back of Phils shirt. Phil smiled, broke away and said. "Not now Dan, Rebekah wont add smut unless the readers want to ( a/n hint hint) leave it today Dan." 

A sad looking Dan nodded and lay down, it was nearly lunch time and they were both hungry and feeling lazy, so Phil ordered a pizza. It came soon and they both at on the sofa, watching PJ's new video, gobbling on some pizza. They finished eating and the video ended and they were left in the front room, and Phil was watching Dan slowly fall asleep. Unaware of what time it was, Phil looked at his phone. 'Where the heck did the day go?' Phil thought 'It's like 1am' Slowly turning his head to look at Dan draped across the other sofa, his eyes slowly shutting, Phil stood up and shuffled over to Dan, shaking his shoulders. 

"Wake up and go to an actual bed, last time we slept on this sofa you complained all day and never shut up, go to an actual bed Dan." Phil softly explained, ruffling Dans hair.

Dan grunted "Are you coming?" He moaned. 

"Umm, not yet. I'll be there soon. Get up and go to an actual bed."

"Okay okay, I get it. Goodnight." Dan said, sitting up and pressed his lips against Phils to share a soft, sweet and settling kiss. 

Dan stood up and wobbled over to the bedroom and flopped on the bed, sleeping sweetly. Leaving Phil to edit the video they filmed this morning. Re-watching the video made him smile. Phil knew it was a good idea and he knew that if Dan begged for him not to upload it, he still would, because Phil was fed up of hiding and living his relationship in secrecy. He added finishing touches such as zoom ins, special effects and other things to make the video an actual AmazingPhil video and not a soppy video. Saving it, he couldn't wait to upload it. 

Shutting his laptop quietly and gently placing it on the coffee table, he pulls himself up and sleepily waddling to the room and fell into a deep sleep on the bed.

(6 YEARS LATER) (a/n: FUCK WRITING DAT SHIT THE YEAR IS 2014 NOW)

Not a lot happened. Both Dan and Phil were together, they were still Dan and Phil, they moved obviously and not much happened, but today was their 6 year anniversary..

Dan and Phil went to bed and Phil had a plan for tomorrow. 

"Night Dan.." Phil said, a wide smile crossed his lips. 

"What are you smiling at?" Dan said, actually confused. 

"Oh, nothing." Phil said, still smiling. 

They eventually fell asleep and were both excited for tomorrow. Dan was told not to make BIG plans, and Phil was told not to get Dan anything, that didn't work, Phil got him something. 

(a/n as a treat im going to write up the next chapter so it isnt a cliff hanger)