Chapter Twenty Three

(A/N: if you've stayed this long you commitment lmao, enjoy! p.s, idk whats going to happen in this chapter, i didn't brain storm that much :) )

"Yes we did Dan..." 

They laughed their asses off and fell into a peaceful sleep, tangled in each others limbs. 

(NEXT DAY)

They woke up still entangled in each others legs. It was now 1 in the afternoon and Dan lay in bed on his phone, flicking through Twitter as Phil still lay peacefully. Something caught Dans eyes, it was a link that lead to an article:

' Daniel Howell, other wise known as 'Dan' or 'danisnotonfire' has made a big step into his sexuality, revealing he is indeed gay or bisexual, no one knows officially. However, last night on the 24th of February, his partners aka, Philip Lester, (known as 'Phil' or 'AmazingPhil') brothers wedding, he was forced to come out as dating and a sexuality that wasn't straight. Phils family is apparently very religious and didn't like the idea of Dan and Phil dating. According to an unknown source, Phil isn't speaking to any of his family, apart from his Mother, Brother, Brothers wife and his Father. Here at BBC online, we know them personally, so we ask fans/viewers to respect their privacy, and this is something we have been told from an unknown source, so until we hear it from them, respect them... '

Dan was worrying, the viewers, his family, Phils family, what will happen? He went back to the tweet with the link and it was a fan account for both of them that had over 5,000 followers, so a lot of people would've seen this article by now, so Dan didn't see a point in asking them to take it down. He shook his head and left Phil in bed whilst he had a shower. 

(PHILS POV) 

When I woke up, Dan was in the shower so I went onto my Twitter, which was blowing up. After reading the majority of the tweets and notifications, I read the article that was the problem. I didn't really care that much. I know Dan did, Dan NEVER showers in the morning unless he's stressed. Maybe we should just come out, I don't think people will hate us, they might love us more. I don't know and in all honesty, I don't care. 

When Dan got out of the shower, he gave me a weak smile. I think he knows I've read the article. 

"At least they said respect our privacy.." I said, whilst Dan found something to wear.

He scoffed, "Yeah 'at least'.." 

"Why are you being like that?" I asked

He turned around and rolled his eyes, "Phil, I'm like th- Never mind.."

"Dan, tell me."

Dan just went back to the bathroom and got changed. I think he's just a little scared for us? I don't know. When he came out of the bathroom, I decided to get ready too. I did everything I had to and saw Dan hunched over his phone reading viewers tweets and dms, probably about the article. 

"Are we going?" I asked, grabbing my bag and waiting near the door.

"Yep.." 

And with that disapproving 'yes' we were in the back of a taxi on our way to Martyns and Autumns house, to say thank you. When we arrived at their house, we got out and knocked on the door. Autumn swung her arms around both of us as Martyn chuckled. 

"Hey, we just wanted to say thank you!" I said, enthusiastically.

They offered us in, so I told the taxi to leave, and me and Dan went inside. I have never been to their house, it was colourful, with splashes of white and black. It was very modern. We were sent to the living room, but Martyn asked me to come with him, so I did. We entered the garden an he looked at me with a stern and worried expression.

"Phil, have you seen Dans recent tweet?" He asked.

Shaking my head and going onto Twitter, I saw his tweet. 

@danisnotonfire:
can't believe some of you guys would do that to me and phil. we are NOT dating, at all. He's my friend and thats it
'

A small ping on my heart caused me to look a bit sad. 

"Well, I guess, he's uh, he's just a bit, he's-" I stumbled trying to find a way to persuade my brother everything is okay, but it didn't work. 

"Phil don't even try and play me out of this one, he seems annoyed. Like, really annoyed. Go talk to him when you get home..."

"Yeah, about 'home' -" I said, being interrupted.

"What's happening?"

"Well, me and Dan are going to move to London, so we're kinda apartment hunting right now. We're going to London in two days to look at apartments we've booked appointments to see."

"Well do it in between those days. I know he might get angry or sad, but you have to if you want Dan back to normal."

I smiled at him weakly and gave him a tight hug. We went back inside and saw Dan and Autumn engaged in conversation. So I decided to sit next to him in an awkward silence. The time soon came to leave, and we did so. We said our goodbyes and got into a taxi to go home. There was no speaking between us and I wanted to say something, but what?

(THIRD PERSON)

They got home and sat in the front room, in what felt like a comfortable silence to Dan, but Phil was bursting full of questions. Phil ended up deciding that he was just going to ask. 

"Dan?" Phil mumbled.

He hummed.

"Are you okay? I saw your tweet, what's up?" 

"I'm okay Phi-"

"Dan, I've known you since forever, I can tell when you lie..." Phil cut in.

He groaned in response. "Fair play to you Phil..."

"Is it that article?" Phil questioned. 

He didn't respond.

"It is isn't it?" 

"So what if it is? In all honesty, I wanted no one to find out Phil. I didn't want the viewers to know, I didn't want my family to know, and I didn't even want your family to know again. I put your family through hell years ago. If it wasn't for me, none of this would've happened! Well, maybe not 'me' but my family, my dad to be exact. I'm getting an endless amount of tweets questioning what it means. Even after I did tweet that tweet, people still don't believe me! Phil, I just, I don't know what to do anymore..." Dan shouted at Phil, turning his head to face him. 

Phil simply smiled at a thought. "Dan, we are looking at apartments in two days, it will be a fresh start for us. It might do some good." Phil said, trying to be helpful, which he was, but Dan managed to think of a negative.

"Yeah, I know. London, that place that's WAY more main stream that Manchester. Yeah, cause we're not going to get attacked there." Dan said, in his 'I'm proving a point' voice. 

Phil sighed. He couldn't do anything else to help Dan change his mind. Unless something switched in Dans head. Dan lay down on the sofa and placed his head on Phils lap. 

"I'm sorry Phil, I didn't mean for all this to happen." Dan said looking up at Phil. 

Phil smiled, looking down, stroking Dans hair. "It's okay. This will all blow over soon."

Dan smiled and fell into a comfortable sleep. 

(TWO DAYS LATER)

It was the day they went looking at apartments, but something was up...

(A/N: I'll be honest, I don't like this chapter, no I hate this chapter. It's got no structure or anything. BUT I know exactly what's happening next chapter, that I might write now. Okay, bye guys x)