Chapter Seventeen

(A/N: I don't really know what is going to happen in this chapter so, let's just get to it.)

Phil, he had a dramatic fall and has suffered with amnesia for about 1 and a half years. 

~

When Phil left the hospital after telling Dan it was over, he ran home and locked himself in his bedroom and refused to leave. His mum would call him down for meals and he would refuse. The only time he left his room was to use the bathroom and shower. He didn't want any contact with anybody. The only time Phil would eat was at about 4am when he was 100% sure his family was asleep and couldn't hear anything. Phil missed Dan way too much, but he didn't want to use most of his energy to help Dan and for him to slip back into what he was when he first saw Phil. Phil knew Dan was out of the hospital and living with his family. He didn't know much from there.

One day, Phil came down at 4am to eat, when his Mum and Dan were sat at the kitchen table.

"Why don't you leave your room any more, son?" His dad asked.

Phil shrugged.

"Is it because of Dan?" His mum asked him, painfully.

Phil froze. He didn't know how to respond. He knew it was, but he didn't want to admit it!

"Leave me alone!" Phil shouted, running back to his room.

The next day, Phil went to school, looking like a mess. His shirt was un-tucked and his tie was hanging loosely around his neck. His hair was messy and his bag slouched on one shoulder. This was Dans look, he thought to himself. He was scared. It was the same feeling as the first day of high school. He was worried he'd see Dan.

He walked into school, luckily un-noticed. Until,

"PHIL! Haven't seen you in a while. Did your boyfriend die? Awe no!" Kai shouted to Phil. Kai's friend, Alex, pushed Phil into an open locker and his head hit the corner of the locker door, causing a deep cut and gushing blood.

This is where he got amnesia. 

So, the year is 2006 and Phil had now gotten the majority of his memory back. When I say 'majority' I mean, he has completely forgot about Dan. Dan was nothing but a speck of dust to Phil, he genuinely cannot remember Dan to save a life. Phil decided to start something that was really unusual for his small little town, YouTube. He uploaded his first video on  the 27th of March 2006

Phil had been hard working for over a year to get 100 subscribers. That might not seem like a lot, but in 2006, barley anyone knew what YouTube was. So for Phil, this meant a lot.

He enjoyed making these videos. The time for Uni came and he made more videos about his Uni life and enjoyed his time there. One day, when he was mindlessly browsing through YouTube, he noticed a guy called PJ. They got talking and soon enough became best friends.

One day, they were on Skype and PJ mentioned a guy called 'danisnotonfire'. Phil thought nothing of it and ignored him. When the call finished, Phil decided to have a look at this 'Dan' guys first video.

@'HELLO INTERNET' really? he thought, but he gave him a chance.

Phil watched the video and imploded from cringing, but it was also semi cute, so he had a big smile on his face. For some reason, he was looking forward to this 'Dan' guys next video.

Phil decided he couldn't wait to film another video for tomorrow, so he did it now. So, he turned his laptop webcam on and filmed:

"Hey guys, and welcome to 51 things in my bedroom! Why the odd number, I don't know either.."

Afterwards, he and PJ had a Skype conversation.

"So, did you check out that 'Dan' guy?"

"Yeah, he's like really cute."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, thing is, he looks really familiar, like REALLY familiar."

(A/N: sORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT I AM A MESS WOWOWOW. I didn't really know what to write on this chapter, I will write a better one next time.

ALSO ;; you guys should follow my NEW PHAN account ;; 

http://instagram.com/attackonlesters

Ily all, love Bekah Xxx)