Chapter Eight

(A/N : So hi guys and I apologise about being inactive. I hope this chapter makes up for it?)

But happens the next day?

Phil isn't there. Dan was alone and since everyone saw that Dan was on his own, he got annoyed and bullied again. The norm.

Dan felt worthless again. He felt lost. He felt stupid, he felt pointless. He felt empty.

He wanted to feel pain.

He ran home with blood shot, cloudy eyes, looking forward to going home and finding his razors. Dan thought he wouldn't need them. Well Dan was clearly being stupid.

Dan fiddled with his door keys and unlocked the door.

"Daniel?" He mother called.

Dan couldn't ignore his mum. And his mum knew he heard her. So he proceeded to walk towards the living room. He poked his head around the door.

Dan nodded towards his mum.

"I've had a phone call from school saying they are worried that my son is dealing with self harm, depression and anxiety. I know this is potentially true, because you don't speak, you don't eat and just tell me what's going on in your head."

Dan stood in total shock. He didn't want to tell any of his family what he does to himself, nor what is wrong with him and the reason he does it.

Dans cheeks burned cherry red and tears started to form in the corner of his eyes. His teary eyes the size of UFOs and his knuckles white from gripping his own hands.

Dan shook his head, looking down at the ground.

"Dan, please speak to me!" His mother sobbed.

Dan spun around on his heals and wrote a note.

He shuffled towards his mum, slightly scrunching the note from the gripping of his hand. He placed his free hand on his mums shoulder and handed her the note.

He ran upstairs to his room and flew himself against the wall, took out his razors and stared at the box on his lap.

I might as well kill myself.

Yeah that would be a good idea.

But Phil!

SCREW PHIL! Dan you need to die, you're taking up the oxygen that is pretty vital to some people!

He sliced through his arms. He cried and cried. The salty tears pouring out of his eyes seeped into the deep cuts on his forearms.

His phone rang. WHO THE FUCK WOULD CALL HIM WHEN HE DOESN'T TALK?!

It was Phil.

Dan hesitantly picked up the phone and answered.

"Hey, just a quick call to let you know it was me who called school about you. That's why I was off today. Dan I love you and I can't see you suffer in pain! I'll see you tomorrow Bear."

He hung up.

(DANS MUMS POV) 

I opened the note.

"I'm sorry mum."

(A/N: EWW shitty chapter but I really needed to update this. I'll try and make the next chapter 10 times better. Much love guys. Xxxx)