Chapter Seven

(A/N Enjoy! Ngl, this chapter is really shit and shouldn't be a chapter! :3)

 "Do you want to come to mine tonight?"

Dans head spun around in circles. Dan had only  met this guy once! What?

Dan stared into Phils blue eyes and blinked enthusiastically.

Phil looked down at his hands, waiting for a negative response. He looked up to see Dan shaking his head, meaning he didn't want to. But Dan had an idea.

He wrote: "I don't want to, but how about you come to mine?"

WHAT. DID. DAN. JUST. SAY?!

Phil just smiled.

(1/2 HOURS LATER)

Dan was sat on the head of the bed watching Phil play Sonic.

Dan played on it every so often, just not as much as Phil! Phil was basically a pro. He was up to level 10 in like 15 minuets. Dan just stared at a pale boy glued to a screen.

"YES!" Phil screeched. " I finally beat Dr.Robotnik!"

Dan smiled at Phils enthusiasm.

"He, sorry. I get really happy, very easily." Phil giggled, his tongue poking out the side of his mouth.

Dan gave a teeth-less smile to Phil.

"Wanna play?"

Dan shook his head.

"Dan, Phil! Teas ready!" Dans mother called from downstairs. (A/N Tea = Dinner)

Once they were sat down and eating, the questions started.

"So, Phil. Where are you from? You sound Northern!" Asked Dans father.

"Yeah, um, I'm from Rawtenstall."

"Why'd you mover to Berkshire?" Dans mother asked, excited to get an answer.

"Um, to cut a long story short, I was bullied. But also my mums mum lives down here and my mum wanted to live closer to my grandma."

"Why were you bull-

YOU GET THE POINT.

Dan couldn't take this! So he took out his phone and decided to text Autumn.

"Hey, Phils round. Parents are peer pressuring him, poor guy." - Dan 

"Hey, considering he's being peer pressured, I'm guessing you're at the dining table. Are you eating??" - Autumn

". . .   :(" - Dan

"FGS Dan! </3"

Dan gave out a disapointed-in-himself sigh.

(4/5 HOURS LATER)

"Woah, it's 9:30! I should be heading back, mum doesn't even know I'm here!" Phil announce, looking at his phone.

Dans expression saddened and his head nodded in an understanding manor.

Dan saw Phil out.

"Oh, one more thing." Phil said, his back facing Dan.

Phil spun around on his heals and gave Dan a warm, inviting, approving hug. 

Dan took advantage of this situation and hugged him back.

"You know where I am. You're not alone, I will always be here with you, and one day, you're going to speak to thousands of people and not even have a nerve in sight. Okay?" Phil whispered, still interlocked in a hug.

Dan broke the hug and nodded, closing the door once Phil was off of the property.

Dan ran up the stairs and lay on the bed, and for once, he felt happy!

He didn't feel alone, he didn't feel the need to inflict pain on himself, he felt happy. He was smiling.

But what happens the next day?

(A/N hahahahbshbahs bhscb diuejbvizfdsokcfn\]psdn Okay, buyyyeee! Xxx)