Chapter 11 (Edited)

Hello People<333

Its christmas, yayyyyy!!!!! But its sad that there is no snow in here:( SUCKS!

But anyways, here is another chapter and Enjoy:)

Jenna's (P.O.V)

The night when we drove off from the Island back to our house, something unexpectedly amazing happened. Rachel's mother, Sheila, let her only child ride with us in the same car for the first time. It was quiet surprising to be honest. I've never thought a serious and murderous looking guy like Rachel's dad would smile warmly at us and let her only child ride with two un-she wolves.

But life is full of surprises. You never know what you would expect right?

Through the whole ride I was chatting with Rachel like crazy, which in result annoyed Dixie and others who were in the same car.

 "So what else can you do with your new 'talent'?" Josh asked with quotation marks coming to our room after dinner the day after we reached our home. Dixie looked at him annoyed and slowly walked to the bathroom. Irritation was showing clearly in Josh's features as he was being ignored by the low ranked pack members.

"I am asking you a question goddamit!" He yelled angrily. She stopped full on her tracks and turned around. She was already in the bathroom which was too far away from where I and Josh were standing, but it was crystal clear for both us to see her face. Anger and annoyance; that was the expression on her face as she stared at him with full eyes.

"And I don't have any flipping time to answer your useless questions when you don't even think our talent is real" With that she slammed the bathroom door shut and immediately everywhere became dead silent.

Josh turned around facing me with frustration.

"Is she always like this? Always so fucked up?" Suddenly the door flew open, revealing angry and pissed looking Dixie. She walked in rapid strides and stood tall in front of Josh. Even though she was only 4'9, she still looked freakishly tall with her angry posture.

"I heard that you bastard, and yes I am always fucking like this but only in front of people like you" She said coldly. Even her words made me flinch. She was truly pissed. Josh smirked and turned around facing me.

He was clearly enjoying her anger and annoyance.

"What else can you do?" He asked. It took at least seven minutes till I explained him about everything that I had discovered in those few days at the island. Dixie and I always spend hours practicing our healing powers. Somehow, my powers were much stronger than hers.

It usually took her minutes to heal any injury, but it took me only seconds. After Josh left the room we immediately flopped down on the bed and went to sleep.

****

It was time for school again and father decided that Dixie had to go with us. It took me at least ten minutes to wake her lazy ass up.

And when she did, we immediately got ready in ten minute. Breakfast went alright for the first time in my life without being taunted or harassed seeing that everyone was quiet tired from the trip.

The drive to school was quiet comforting with the low sound of radio and the quiet streets that led to our school.

“Ok so just go to the main office and get your schedule ok.” I said getting out of the car. Dixie quickly nodded her head and ran towards the main office. Oh did I mention that we both were late since through the ride to school, we both drifting of into another world discussing of how we dreamed our future would be like? Closing the door shut, I ran towards the school hoping she would find her way right.