Chapter 10 (Edited)

Hey wattpaders<3

Here is another chaptr as I promised. I would like to thank all of you for supporting me so much. I love you all<3

So here is chapter 10, and enjoy:)

Jenna's (P.O.V)

As I was running towards him, I wasn’t in right mind.

All his cruelty and heartless actions were forgotten, and all that was on mind was to heal him and make him the way he was before. I was supposed to watch him with enjoyment and satisfaction knowing that he was in pain and there was no one around to help him. But my deceiving heart wasn’t giving the chance.

As I reached him, I kneeled down to his level and held his face hands. His lips were quivering showing he was controlling to hold back groans on pain.

Seeing him like this, an awe of admiration formed in my heart.

The admiration of his strength and patience was making me fall much more desperately in love with him. Less than seconds, Dixie was at my side scooping Rachel's limp body in her arms.

"Celeb what happened?" I asked worriedly wiping the blood off of his face with clean palms. He shook his head with difficulty and slowly clutched my hands tightly against his.

“Celeb” I whispered in urge of tears.

He still wasn’t answering my questions but kept on looking at Rachel’s limp, bloody body with fear and concern. Knowing there was no slightest chance of him answering; I turned around and placed my palms against Rachel’s chest.

With shut eyes, I focused all my energy and strength on her and immediately a light glow appeared under my palms. Letting out a deep relieved breath, I focused on letting all my energy to transform it into her little body.

By every fleeting second, my body was draining out of energy. Every fiber and limb of my structure was getting wearier and weaker.

A low heartbeat sound appeared under my palms snapping my eyes open with relieved and satisfaction. Looking at Rachel’s face, a tear slipped from my eyes with a small whimper. Her normal color was returning back to normal and it was all because of me.

Now some people would call it a miracle or by doings of God. But I would simply address it as the good deeds of my power and strength.

“What the hell!” Celeb yelled interrupting the silent and bliss moment of ours. I didn’t bother looking at him to satisfy his curious mind as I knew he wasn’t yet the important matter in here.

Sure he was just as badly injured as Rachel, but his heart hadn’t stopped beating yet.

“What are you doing Jenna?” He interrupted again causing me to lose all my concentration. Dixie started speaking softly to him and slowly his mouth shut up. Suddenly Rachel gasped causing me to yelp back with surprise. Her small green eyes opened with wonder and stared right back at us.

 My body was completely drained out of energy and it was barely possible to keep my eyes open. A small smile broke down my face and soon enough I was faced with darkness. Before I was welcomed by my hell, I felt his warm arms circling around my waist tightly and bringing me to towards his chest.

***************

"Is she not awake yet Dixie?" I heard Rachel's soft voice whispering.

“She will sweetie. She just needs to rest a little longer.” Dixie answered with the same soft voice, but with a hint of worry. I slowly opened my eyes to look at my quiet and peaceful surroundings.